THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF HR JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
... company, is seeking a Benefits manager for its Long Island Headquarters ... Statements Requirements: Bachelor Degree in human resources or related field 8 to ... 10 of progressive experience..
To bid on and book shipments for pickup and delivery
To hire drivers and vendors to expand driver and carrier database
To encourage customer relations by actively maintaining new ..
manager HR Operations
People, Learning & Performance
Based in Washington, DC
Up to 25% international travel
Reports to the Head of HR Operations
Who we are
We're Population Services International ..
... University degree in Social Sciences and/or relevant business education (e.g. business administration)
• Advanced Degree in Human Resources Management desired
• Fluent in English; other languages desirable
• Workforce Management, Workforce Planning or HR Analytics ...
Novartis Talent Acquisition & Staffing (TAS) is recruiting an experienced Staffing/Recruitment Manager to join a Basel Staffing team within a global Talent Acquisition organisation of talented Staffing experts motivated ...
... education/expertise in Development / Consulting, Coaching, Change Management English Essential, others desirable
• Significant experience of Human Resources, coaching, training, organisational development/ consulting, cross cultural communication, talent development
• Ability to succeed in a complex ...
Manage effective systems, tools and processes designed to compile, analyse, and deliver all relevant information for the disclosure of Executive compensation and the description of compensation systems in corporate reports. Contribute to the completion of duties or processes such as but not limited ...
... values individual differences.
• Lead the correct administration of various human resources plans and procedures for all Alcon personnel (e.g. payroll, ... pharmaceutical related field)
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or similar disciplines (Advanced degree in business, HR or ...
... shape strategies and plans to address gaps
• Stay current on trends in the Human Resource field, and specifically in OD, to ensure solutions are state-of-the-art
• Be ...
... visible role as Head of HR Operations Management within the Human Resources, Communications and Branding (HRCB) division which is key to ... processes like HR administration, recruiting, talent development, payroll and human capital analytics
Strong customer orientation, ability to interact with senior ...
The Leadership Development Manager is fully accountable for the design, delivery and impact assessment for a specific portfolio of Enterprise ...