THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF HR JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
... company, is seeking a Benefits manager for its Long Island Headquarters ... Statements Requirements: Bachelor Degree in human resources or related field 8 to ... 10 of progressive experience..
manager HR Operations
People, Learning & Performance
Based in Washington, DC
Up to 25% international travel
Reports to the Head of HR Operations
Who we are
We're Population Services International ..
human resources manager 10186064 DESCRIPTION Cintas is currently looking ... is currently looking for a human resources manager to oversee all generalist areas ... oversee all generalist areas of human resources
... are important to you.','!*!Qualification and Experience
· Master degree in Human Resources or related field
· Minimum 8 year experience in related field ... Full-time','Regular Employee','Manager without Direct Reports','Roche Pharmaceuticals','Roche Pharmaceuticals','HR ...
... improve performance and customer service
Oversee the hotel's human resources database and payroll system
Provide a framework for counseling ... or other collegiate-level degree, in Human Resources or related field, required
Previous human resources management experience in the hotel, leisure, ...
Bangkok / Suburb
One of the fastest growing consumer health care company in the region
REPORTING TO: Financial Controller/ CEO
• Manage and monitor overall HR operations function: payroll, manpower planning, recruitment, ...
A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an ... results and competitive advantage for the Company. To fulfil this responsibility, the HR Manager plays four roles: Business Partner, Change Agent, Employee Champion, and Administrative Expert. ...
Bangkok / Suburb
Our client is one of the world’s largest jewellery companies.
• Plan, manage, conduct, facilitate, and evaluate PPT’s Employee Development Programmes according to our short and long term plans.
• Plan and ...
HR - Human Resources Manager - Thailand','HR 00002854','!*!A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability ... needed to make the organization adaptive and competitive.','Human Resources','TH-Chachoengsao','','Full-time','HR - Human Resources Manager - Thailand
... any opportunities for improvement, provide recommendations related to sales training program (e.g. leveraging the existing learning resources, improving material support or other self-paced curriculum). Lead and manage team in developing the ...
... of Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
Full spectrum of Human Resources functions, covering in Rayong site, Thailand
- ... is a plus).
Minimum 10 years experience in hands-on Human Resources Management with at least 2 years in management level. Background from ...
• Bachelor's / Master's Degree
• 5-8 years' experience in Human Resources; 3-5 years' direct experience in recruitment / talent acquisition function
• Good command ... and convincing skills','Thailand','Human Resources','Nestle (Thai) Ltd.','Full-time','Jun 1, 2016','Recruitment Manager