THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF HR JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
human resources manager needed for an exciting, challenging ... the role of the HR manager for a 3-5 person department. ... be working closely as a co manager with another HR..
... company, is seeking a Benefits manager for its Long Island Headquarters ... Statements Requirements: Bachelor Degree in human resources or related field 8 to ... 10 of progressive experience..
... Apply for the Position of human resources manager Coney Island Preparatory Public Charter ... the way. The Opportunity The human resources manager will be responsible for the ... maintenance..
Leads and participates in succession management and workforce planning.
Responsible for Human Resources strategy and execution.
Serves as key change manager for initiatives that have high employee impact.
Attends owners meetings as a member ...
... support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues. Assist employees with internal and external transfer requests ... accordance with policies and procedures, as necessary. Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the ...
... employee satisfaction to the attention of the department manager and Human Resources as necessary.
Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an open ... employee issues are referred to either the Director of Human Resources or Department Manager for resolution.
Ensures all safety and security policies ...
• Bachelor's / Master's Degree
• 5-8 years' experience in Human Resources; 3-5 years' direct experience in recruitment / talent acquisition function
• Good command ... and convincing skills','Thailand','Human Resources','Nestle (Thai) Ltd.','Full-time','Jun 1, 2016','Recruitment Manager
... of Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
Full spectrum of Human Resources functions, covering in Rayong site, Thailand
- ... is a plus).
Minimum 10 years experience in hands-on Human Resources Management with at least 2 years in management level. Background from ...
REPORTING TO: HR Senior Manager
• Responsible to implement the organization ... Human Resources, Public Administration, or other related fields
• At least 10 years’ experience working in Recruitment Function and 5 years’
• experience working in Supervisor or Assistant Manager ...
Bangkok / Suburb
Our client is one of the world’s largest jewellery companies.
• Plan, manage, conduct, facilitate, and evaluate PPT’s Employee Development Programmes according to our short and long term plans.
• Plan and ...
Major Challenges & Key Success Factors
Lead all processes of Annual Remuneration Survey with Mercer
Analyze the company competitive pay position against target competitors
Design and prepare the salary increase model, variable bonus target and benefits program
Develop, review and propose Salary ...
Specialty Beauty - Human Resources Manager - Thailand','HR 00002799','!*!
A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization ...