THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF HR JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
• Responsible for creating and maintaining internal and external job postings.
• Prepares and places employment ads for on-line and print.
• Develops and maintains relationships with recruiting sources.
• DEVELOP A STABLE OF RECRUITS FOR NEW HIRES AS THEY BECOME NEEDED
• Responsible ...
... company that is seeking a dynamic, self-efficient, and autonomous HR Generalist to add to their team! This is a fantastic opportunity if ... this job:
Bachelor’s degree is a requirement
2 years of current HR Generalist experience is a must
Must possess a solid understanding of current state ...
... with superior leadership and exceptional analytical skills coupled with
extraordinary diplomatic skills;
- Minimum of 2 years HR generalist or HR competency specific experience (i.e. recruitment, benefits,
investigations, EEO-Diversity, employee/labor relations, compensation, training and ...
Junior HR Generalist- $65-75K Plus Bonus Hiring ASAP!
Growing Financial/Real Estate Asset Management ... Director of Human Resources. Great opportunity for someone that wants to grow to HR generalist. Responsible for recruiting, benefits administration- Liaison with employees with any benefit questions. ...