THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF HR JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
WE OFFER YOU WORLD-CLASS VACATIONDESTINATIONS, FANTASTIC BENEFITS & AMAZING INCENTIVE PROGRAMS!!!!
ENVISION YOUR CAREER WITH ONE OF THE WORLD'S LARGESTHOSPITALITY COMPANIES. We provide a range of hospitality products and servicesthrough our ...
... an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for the recruiting and hiring of the medical staff who visit patients in their homes. Responsibilities include receiving and processing ...
Jun 30, 2016
Honolulu, HI, US
As Recruiting Manager
your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing ...
... , termination and changes.
* Administer Office Personnel payroll duties.
* Administer Workers Compensation Program.
* Establish and perform standard recruiting and placement practice and procedures. Interview management candidates.
* Determine and recommend employee relations practice ...
HR Manager for Federal DOD Contracts company to work out of an office in Honolulu, HI
and manage 7 to 10 employees HR needs. Must have experience with military contractrs
and have some HR background. Company deals with command centers off shore with
information security and secret clearance ...
As a STAFFING MANAGER you will be responsible for:
* BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary and/or temporary-to- full-time staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in ...
What you'll be doing
This position will provide the highest level of customer service to external customers, corporations, and internal employees. The CSA position places an overall focus on data collection, data integrity and customer service while representing positive ...
... problems, and developing business through customer service calls and marketing candidate proactively. Temporary employee-related service includes recruiting, screening, hiring, training, conducting orientations, resolving problems, and managing employee relations issues. The staffing supervisor ...