Fitch Ratings Inc.
New York City, NY, United States
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
A Fitch Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for delivering a wide range of consultative and support services to business leaders, and employees, within their respective clients groups. Working closely with leadership, they will enable the organization to achieve the planned goals by developing HR strategies that align with business objectives. An effective HRBP will be a trusted advisor who understands the business objectives and financial levers that enable business optimization through the employee population.
• Develops a thorough understanding of the business goals and objectives while aligning HR services with management needs and requirements. Learns the business objectives, it’s future business direction, and links HR strategy with business deliverables.
• Acts as a counsel to the business leaders for all employee related matters. Including but not limited to performance management, employee relations, headcount planning, organizational and change management initiatives.
• Works proactively with other operations teams to gain a solid understanding of the key business drivers. Can assess and disseminate complex situations into workable solutions for the business and employees.
• Works seamlessly with the recruiting team to identify and recruit top talent. Interviewing candidates when necessary, agreeing compensation, creating compelling employment packages.
• Maintains an effective level of business literacy including Fitch’s financial position, the medium to long term objectives, its culture, and the competition.
• Anticipates HR related issues and proactively addresses employee matters. Analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions programs and policies.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Is commercially responsible to know when to inform internal Legal Counsel. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Coaches both manager and non-managers on work related issues, and provides policy interpretation. Guides managers and others through legally, sound performance management and corrective action process.
• Acts as the single point of contact for business managers. Collecting and discussing issues and finding resolutions by leveraging the specialist HR representatives.
• In collaboration with the Learning and Development team, helps develop and deliver training programs on a variety of technical and management topics.
• Provides timely, accurate and meaningful management reports, analysis, and forecasts, both quantitative and qualitative on workforce data. Recommends strategies and approaches to correct or improve issues and/or trends identified.
• Integrity. As a trusted advisor a HRBP must be able to discuss and advise management about all aspects of employee related matters.
• An expert in communications with all levels of employees and management. A key influencer with leadership decisions through sound judgment and analytical guided advice.
• Problem solving. An appreciation that employee matters are not straight forward.
• Project management. An ability to resolve and manage highly complex multi-faceted projects.
• A high level of business acumen. Taking time to evaluate business performance and adjusting advice and guidance based on evolving business goals.
• A credible executive. A successful HRBP will gain the respect of long established leadership team. Will be invited to conversations related to business strategy and growth and will be called upon for management guidance and critical evaluation.
• A proactive, self-starter who understands how discrete issues can be understood within the bigger picture.
• A team player with strong attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and produce results.
• An ability to work in an international environment, where professional and cultural sensitivities are always considered when providing counsel and advice.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp
Fitch Ratings Inc.
Website : http://www.fitchratings.com