Kate Spade & Company
Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade & Company. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
Kate Spade & Company has more than 450 specialty and outlet shops in 47 countries around the world. Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
Welcome to Kate Spade & Company.
• Responsible for providing a high service level of hr support to key areas with a focus on, hr administration, employee relations, recruitment, performance management, talent development and organizational effectiveness
• Actively communicate with business partners to keep a pulse on morale and culture, use feedback to identify key themes that inform the development of hr programs
• Facilitate new hire orientation and partner with hiring managers to create a positive on-boarding experience for new team members
• In partnership with corporate social responsibility, plan and oversee meaningful charitable initiatives for associate participation
• Create and maintain position descriptions for all roles in key areas to ensure role clarity across function
• Define key interdependent relationships and assist with establishing “how we work” best practices throughout the organization
• Conduct investigations in order to mitigate risk when necessary
• In partnership with business partners in key areas, facilitate the annual and mid-year performance assessment process ensuring goals are aligned with the overall company strategy and reviews are written, delivered in a timely fashion
• Support business partners to create unique and meaningful experiences that encourage career development and ensure retention
• Key partner on all associate relations needs; assist with conflict resolution, provide counsel, document and follow up on open issues
• Accountable for all HR administration ensuring compliance with legal guidelines in partnership with our shared services counterparts
• Build relationships with staff at all levels; assure that new hires integrate effectively into the organization.
• Actively participate and manage of key strategic project work for the HR department.
• Bachelors degree
• Retail experience preferred
• Minimum 5 years human resources experience in a fast paced high growth environment
• Excellent organization with the ability to manage time and prioritize workload
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with a customer focus
• Ability to work effectively with partners across multiple functional groups
• Ability to diagnose problems using critical thinking
• Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
Kate Spade & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Kate Spade & Company
Website : http://www.katespadeandcompany.com/
Kate Spade & Company debuted on February 26, 2014, but the initial sparks formed far earlier in the minds of two imaginative and driven women. Liz Claiborne (in 1976) and Kate Spade (in 1993), each frustrated they couldn't find what they believed women were looking for in the marketplace, took matters into their hands and founded their own successful companies. And so the spirit of our company was born.