People Supervisor','18013650','HR/People','United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs','Full-time','Permanent','$76,800-96,000','$76,800-96,000','Aug 11, 2018','!*!• Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers at our Littleton and Colorado Springs distributor sites
• Proactively supports the influence & delivery of HR Processes by knowing the business and use of predictive analytics. Builds a strong business relationship with the leadership to actively identify gaps; propose and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
• Recruits personally the key talents for the organization.
• Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees.
• Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management. Serve as the local expert, providing guidance to management on various aspects of employment and labor law.
• Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
• Challenges the organizational structure and proposes changes.
','!*!• Bachelors Degree in Business or Human Resources.
• Demonstrated experience with performance management, labor, and employee relations.
• 2-3 years’ experience in business related functions and/or Human Resources
• Excellent problem solving skills – predictive analytics, lean six sigma preferred, discipline, attention to detail.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence and communication skills.
• Effectively interact with all levels at facility, including senior management .','!*!About Anheuser-BuschFor more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch and its world-class brewmasters have carried on a legacy of brewing America's most-popular beers. Starting with the finest ingredients sourced from Anheuser-Busch's family of growers, every batch is crafted using the same exacting standards and time-honored traditions passed down through generations of proud Anheuser-Busch brewmasters and employees. Best known for its fine American-style lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, the company's beers lead numerous beer segments and combined hold 46.4 percent share of the U.S. beer market. Budweiser and Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita were named Brands of the Year for the Beer and the Spirits, Malt Beverages and Wine categories, respectively, by Ace Metrix; in 2014. Anheuser-Busch is the U.S. arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev and operates 15 local breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural and packaging facilities across the United States, representing a capital investment of more than $15.9 billion. Its flagship brewery remains in St. Louis, Mo., and is among the global company's largest and most technologically capable breweries. Visitor and special beermaster tours are available at its St. Louis and five other Anheuser-Busch breweries. For more information, visit ****the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.','People Supervisor