Talent Scout, Field - New York','240930','!*!
As the Talent Scout for Field Talent Acquisition you will deliver the talent sourcing strategy for field sales and specialist positions in their market. In partnership with recruiters, you will deliver the right talent, at the right time, for the right roles.
The Talent Scout will be responsible for sourcing and assessing candidates in their market. This requires a high level of engagement, connectedness and visibility as you will directly impact acquisition strategies to ensure we are delivering results. You should be highly networked and informed on the external market at all times.
You have a strong pulse on the industry and a drive to be an expert in the marketplace. You strive to be a champion of the brand and demonstrate a willingness to employ innovative sourcing strategies and techniques. You leverage data to drive results, and are meticulous in your use of candidate relationship management databases. In fact, you wouldn’t make a move without it.
· Partners with Regional Director/Store teams to develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of qualified candidates to fill open sales and specialist positions
· Is responsible for sourcing candidates through social networks, internet searching, employee referrals, hiring events, school and community groups and other creative sourcing venues
· Sources and delivers a diverse candidate slate to hiring managers to meet their hiring needs
· Builds and maintains strong, collaborative partnerships with District Managers, General Managers and business partners in the assigned market
· Is a Brand ambassador and an expert on Gap’s culture, benefits and career paths
· Is keenly aware of industry information and the competitive landscape to help team stay ahead of industry trends','!*!
· Retail store leadership or talent acquisition experience preferred
· Demonstrated experience in using innovative sourcing techniques and has strong networking skills. Is Tech-savvy; a social network fanatic
· Proven organization skills - can prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment that is always evolving and with competing demands
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment that is fast paced and energetic
· Able to establish strong business partner relationships and drive effective collaboration to achieve desired results
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)','US-NY-NEW YORK','','Full-time','Gap Headquarters','Human Resources','Amy Courtright','****','Talent Scout, Field - New York']);