Deloitte Development, LLC
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Project Management, Hr, Consulting
Jul 22, 2021
Nov 04, 2021
Senior Client Operations Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
The Senior Client Action Team Operations Specialist, Insights-to-Action will utilize project management, communications coordination and organizational skills to be responsible for operations that drive revenue, increase productivity, and improve processes for client delivery. This is a visible position and requiring direct interaction with peers and leaders across Human Capital as a Service and Deloitte Consulting. Projects are dynamic and fast-paced, requiring attention to detail and a service-oriented disposition.
Your work will include:
• Support market research analysts and the client action team in delivery of revenue generating market research, advisory services and client experiences for I:A engagements and embedded, staffed support of larger client engagements.
• Coordinate activities and engagement with Deloitte enabling functions, I:A leadership and market offering and client account teams.
• Produces market research briefings and workshop materials and experiences with collaboration from the market facing analysts and insights engine.
• Support the client action team on building and managing capabilities and performance to specific metrics on a per-period and annual basis.
• Coordinates knowledge management for the entire I:A team
• Uses the I:A platform, other HCAS offerings, and a broad set of other sophisticated tools to expand scale, scope, attraction, and speed of activities.
Specialties of this role could include:
• Compliance-related activities associated with market research, client stories and quality reviews.
• Production of events such as webinars, crowdsourced research and client-facing presentations.
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital's Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.
• Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, social science, or related discipline
• 4 years' experience in project management and operations experience, preferably in professional services.
• Experience working in human resources, consulting, research; or related industry
• Demonstrated skills in project execution, with ability to consistently produce quality results
• Service and revenue-focused
• Must understand and execute the I:A role in the core consulting business and pursuit dynamics
• Able to produce personalized, high-production value materials for review/approval/and delivery by market-facing SME's and project teams.
• Ability to collaborate with and include a variety of stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
• Proven strategic thinking and business skills, with ability to understand key drivers that contribute to business success
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
* Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area
To thrive in an unpredictable, disrupted world, organizations must continuously sense, understand, and act upon shifting business challenges and emerging opportunities. Deloitte's Insights to Action will be a daily destination for business, people, and HR leaders to sense opportunities and set new directions for their workforces and related topics. Our interactive platform serves as a source for forward-looking, real-time, research-backed insights on the most pressing people-related issues today. In addition to these insights, I:A provides (scorecards and assessments; packaged briefing and advisory services; and custom workshops, labs and other live experiences) designed to help clients move from insight to action.
About the I:A Client Action Team
The Insights to Action Client Action team is responsible for revenue generating client services and experience. This team produces high-quality high-value materials for client engagements and supports the broader consulting practice use of I:A.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte Development, LLC
Website : http://www.deloitte.com