Freedom Square - 7800 Liberty Lane Seminole, FL 33772
Job #: BSL53212
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Sourcing applicants, marketing, and business development to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within the organization.
* Arrange and attend healthcare job fairs externally and assist in coordination of job fairs on site in partnership with HR Director.
* Networking with college campus representatives and other recruiting sources to increase awareness of nursing positions.
* Develop speaking opportunities to educate nursing students on employment opportunities at Brookdale and positively promote BSL as an employer of choice.
* Assist communities in recruiting via social media outlets.
* Partner with Marketing on developing recruiting collateral material focused on healthcare licensed positions.
* Partner with community management teams to implement and host community events and CEU opportunities to market to potential applicants.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in Business, Human Resources or related field and minimum of one to two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Two years of previous experience
* Medical staffing placement experience preferred.
* Travel required in the Atlanta area
* Strong communication skills and ability to be flexible regarding responsibilities
* Good presentation skills and ability to work with associates at all levels of the company.
If youre a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Website : http://www.staffingsoft.com/
Applicant Tracking System - Recruitment Software StaffingSoft is an enterprise-wide Applicant Tracking System ("ATS") / Recruiting Software featuring a suite of tools that effectively integrate and manage talent recruiting, retention, and management from internal staff, to outside vendors, to candidates globally. StaffingSoft recruiting software eliminates costly and time consuming manual data entry, job posting, resumes searching, ranking and much more so that recruiters can focus their time on candidates themselves.