$110,000.00 - $140,000.00 /Yea
$110-140k plus bonus
Kansas City, MO
Interviewing over next two weeks
Bell & Associates, Inc.
has been retained to find our client’s next HR Director.
Our client is a KC based Manufacturer and an industry leader in their space.
The ideal candidate will be a proven HR professional with a mix of prior Labor Relations experience coming from the manufacturing industry.
Our client will also consider candidates with prior Labor Relations experience coming from other industries outside of manufacturing.
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepares employee forecast to project employment needs.
• Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
• Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
• Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
• Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
• Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training and employee services.
• Writes and delivers presentations to leadership team and employees regarding human resources policies and practices, compensation and benefit programs, recruitment, etc.
• Represents management in negotiating collective bargaining agreements.
• Recruits, researches, interview, screens and refers candidates for job openings.
• Plans and directs implementation and administration of employee benefit programs such as health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, workers’ compensation, employee assistance, retirement and other plans.
• Develops and implements salary structure and administrative guidelines in accordance with compensation policy.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of human resources experience with 2 years of supervisory/management experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Prefer experience in a manufacturing environment.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America -
****BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting& Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management.
We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Kansas City. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process