Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Newmark Knight Frank is one of the worlds leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKFs 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Job Description:Under supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibility. Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
Essential Job Duties:
* Processes weekly, biweekly or semimonthly payrolls in accordance with company policies and regulatory environment requirements
* Administers paychecks by importing hours from time and production records
* Determines earnings by calculating gross pay, required withholdings, deductions and net pay using established procedures developed in coordination with company policies, regulatory environments, and payroll system provider requirements
* Distributes payroll reports and checks to various field offices
* Set-up direct deposit, withholdings and/or deductions in accordance with regulatory environment requirements
* Conducts a final audit of all data received, entered and exchanged between the HRIS and payroll systems
* Interfaces with HRSC regarding policies, procedures, and programs
* Ensures the appropriate new hire paperwork is processed and verified in a timely manner to meet the company guidelines for payment
* Validates the data integrity of new hire information performed by data entry
* Reviews documents for completion, coordinating with appropriate HR staff to resolve issues with payroll related issues
* Resolves complicated inquiries, in conjunction with the HRSC as related to pay
* Researches and resolves inquiries referring to company policies and procedures in conjunction with regulatory environment requirements
* Process payroll entries for bonuses, commissions, relocations, stock options, etc. as required.
* Assist functional units with special/exception payrolls and related reporting as needed
* Prepare general ledger reports and entries to be submitted to corporate/operating units and communicate payroll data as required
* Conducts and/or assists in periodic and annual payroll audits in conjunction with state and federal regulations
* Processing one or more of the following may become a focus; Unions, Garnishments, Tax, and/or banking relationships
* May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
* High School diploma required, Bachelors degree preferred
* Minimum 4 years of professional payroll experience plus extensive W2 reconciliation
* Experience processing a mid to large company payroll of 1,000 employees required
* Multi-state payroll experience
* Pennsylvania and Canada Payroll experience a plus
* Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Strong knowledge of payroll processing systems
* Strong verbal and written communication skill
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Newmark Knight Frank
login or upload resume to view
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Newmark Knight Frank
Website : http://www.ngkf.com
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (NGKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.