Slingshot is a quickly-growing startup located in Orem, Utah. Were shaking up the pest control industry with tools that help our clients achieve the speed, interactivity, and around-the-clock availability that modern customers expect.
As a Human Resources Coordinator with Slingshot you will be exposed to a rapidly growing start up with involvement in a number of HR initiatives. The position will be exposed to multiple aspects of human resources including on-boarding, HRIS, recruiting, employee engagement, wellness, etc.
What youll do:
* Coordinate on-boarding of new employees and completing all the necessary paperwork.
* Assist the hiring manager making outbound calls to potential candidates and scheduling appointments accordingly.
* Participate in high level HR initiatives.
* Collecting employee satisfaction data from the workforce.
* Manage employee benefits administration.
* Maintain electronic employee files.
* HRIS Administration.
* Brainstorming events and activities that will enhance the company culture.
* Potential for other company projects that may not be human resources related.
What we need:
* Friendliness, intelligence, and a genuine care for people.
* Internal motivation - We are wholl hit the ground running and provide excellent work without the need of a babysitter.
* Detail oriented and organized with a proven ability to plan and achieve results.
* Excellent writing ability as well as verbal communication.
* Team player, collaborative, able to work with others.
What youll gain:
* Experience in a fun, fast-paced startup environment (Check us out on Glassdoor)
* An opportunity to work alongside company founders and executives.
* Exposure to an $8 billion industry.
* Growth opportunities - were growing fast and if you are able to show your value we may consider you for a permanent position.
Skills/Qualifications: Great people skills, writing skills, organization skills, appropriate grammar, and business communication skills. Computer proficiency, attention to detail, and reliability required.
Time: This is a full-time position
Next steps: Please include a resume. Information showcasing your intelligence and achievements are a bonus (ACT/SAT scores, college GPA, awards, etc.)
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?