, MO, United States
Manager, Talent Acquisition
Manager, Talent Acquisition
• Mastercard’s Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure Mastercard’s continued success in payments innovation.
• Reporting into the Vice President, Talent Acquisition, the Manager, Talent Acquisition is an individual contributor senior level recruiter position and will manage full life cycle recruitment efforts for requisitions across select teams within the Business Unit of Operations & Technology
• • The manager will assist in building, strengthening, and expanding key businesses by attracting talent in a priceless way. The passion Mastercard has to innovate and lead must be reflected through the individual in this role as the face of our company.
• Are you passionate about searching for talent? Do you bring fresh ideas and insights to advance the Talent Acquisition strategy and vision for the future?
• Do you have the ability to build strong relationships at all levels and build alignment to business strategy and priorities?
• Are you interested in being an integral member of a talent acquisition team supporting an organization experiencing significant growth?
• Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions as the recruiter for key roles across Operations & Technology.
• Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
• Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses. Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
• Recommend and execute against effective recruitment marketing and advertising to attract top talent and highlight Mastercard as an employer of choice.
• Oversee external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy MasterCard’s hiring needs for assigned client groups.
• Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
• Lead recruitment status meetings for assigned client groups and partner with Human Resources Business Partners, Global Compensation and Global Mobility throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
• Meet quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates.
• Participate in ad hoc team projects.
All About You:
• Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN is required. AIRS certification is an asset.
• Prior experience recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions as a corporate in-house recruiter or in an RPO model is required. Previous recruitment experience with technical and digital positions is required. Recruitment agency or international recruitment experience is an asset.
• Must be ethical, have high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
• Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
• A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed organization.
• Knowledge of U.S. employment laws.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact
and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Website : http://www.mastercard.com/index.html
MasterCard is a technology company and payments industry leader. For more than four decades, we have been a driving force at the heart of commerce, making the global economy safer, more efficient, more inclusive and more transparent for all. Consumers, merchants, business partners and governments in markets around the world have reaped the benefits of our innovative products and solutions which, simply put, are designed to make life easier.