McLANE COMPANY, INC.
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
GARNISHMENT EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Handle the set-up and maintenance of all garnishments for teammates including phone calls, follow up with appropriate authorities and disbursement of funds. This also includes all garnishment queries and variances for accounting.
* Research and process manual checks for all locations, process void checks.
* Print, fold, stuff and distribute all paychecks, direct deposits and report with every payroll process.
* Input adjustments and time off into Titan.
* Manage payroll deadlines to completion while meeting continuous processing and management demands.
* Understand laws and regulations regarding of garnishments and the ability to interpret complex legal terminology pertaining to garnishments.
* Understand McLane policies and procedures relating to employee compensation and benefits.
* This position is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely processing for all McLane Foodservice teammates, ensuring compliance with process and system controls. Must work closely with Payroll Supervisor and field personnel.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have a minimum of 3 years of payroll experience and spreadsheet applications.
* Have experience with PeopleSoft preferred.
* Have heavy garnishment experience.
* Have a high level of customer service orientation.
* Be able to project self-confidence in dealing with others.
* Be an adaptable individual who can handle change.
* Be able to maintain confidentiality.
* Have excellent organization and problem solving skills.
* Office environment.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Carrollton. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
McLANE COMPANY, INC.
Website : https://www.mclaneco.com
McLane Company, Inc. is one of the largest supply chain services leaders, providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores and chain restaurants throughout the United States. McLane, through McLane Grocery and McLane Foodservice operates 80 distribution centers across the U.S. and one of the nation's largest private fleets. The company buys, sells and delivers more than 50,000 different consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the U.S. In addition, McLane provides alcoholic beverage distribution through its wholly owned subsidiary, Empire Distributors, Inc. McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs more than 20,000 teammates.