$18.00 - $24.00 /Hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for deployment of programs and policies designed to protect the company and employees interests in accordance with Human Resource practices and government compliance as well as promote stewardship within the organization and community.
- Works with key manufacturing personnel to handle employee relations counseling and disciplinary action process.
- Coordinates and participates with plant supervision in disciplinary or termination proceedings involving individuals.
- Consistently maintains favorable and effective relations among employees and is accountable for motivating and stimulating supervisors and managers to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of their employees.
- If necessary, counsel's employees on personnel policies and personal problems during conflict resolution or intervention sessions.
- Assists in the solutions and appropriate adjustments to complaints received from management personnel and employees.
- Maintains good public relation status with the various civic and welfare organizations, local plants, and business people in the community regarding personnel functions.
- Recommends, develops, supports and implements programs intended to reduce or eliminated occupational hazards that result in injuries, illnesses and financial losses.
- Manages workers compensation program at the plant level, administrative tasks and follow-up assigned to work place injuries. Leads internal investigations for work injuries and participates in company safety committee. Participates safety related activities and incentive programs.
- Identifies and complies with legal requirements and government reporting regulations.
- Assures that company employment, safety, employee relations, personnel and equal opportunity policies and practices comply with the applicable provisions of federal and state labor laws, including the maintenance of necessary files, including EEO1 reporting etc.
- Files appropriate unemployment compensation claims, represents company at all unemployment compensation hearings and provides appropriate documentation to worker's compensation carrier and represents company at workers compensation hearings.
- Responsible for communication and responses to EEOC claims and OSHA complaints
- Administers Benefits and Compensation Programs
- Executes company payroll process, maintains department records and reports associated with payroll and hours worked
- Administration of HRIS System
- Maintains the plant level Human Resource Management System (HRMS) data.
- Serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity.
- Maintains and Administers training programs for plant personnel
- Determine areas of need and topics for training of employees
- Research, develop and deliver plant training programs
- Maintain job descriptions and training records in the IQS system
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing
Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Canton. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Website : http://www.aerotek.com/
Over the past three decades we’ve built an unrivaled culture and our unique, people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contractors. Today we serve virtually every major industry, and we’ve placed exceptional people in hundreds of thousands of roles and positions. Everything we do is grounded in our guiding principles to build and nurture quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. Our mission is as simple today as it was thirty plus years ago: Bringing great people and great organizations together. This drive to connect people and make them successful is what we mean when we say — our people are everything. Since our founding, Aerotek has grown to become one of the top global recruiting and staffing agencies. Check out our company timeline, starting with our humble Baltimore roots in 1983 when our founders started Aerotek to serve the aerospace and defense industries to today as an Allegis Group company, a global leader in talent solutions.