Employee Services Associate
CATEGORY: Full-Time Position
STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Employee Services Manager
START DATE: ASAP
PAY RATE: $15.00-$17.00/Hourly DOE
Voted Best Places to Work for three years in a row, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented Employee Services Associate in Human Resources to join our energetic team and who will interact daily with clients and employees.
This position will support our internal team with answering client and employee inquiries and aids with finding positive solutions for our customers. Our future team member must have excellent verbal and written customer service skills for a professional environment and should be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a can-do attitude.
• Data entry and QA for new employees and clients
• Provide daily phone, email, and in-person support
• Assist with weekly pay payroll as requested
• Process Unemployment Claims and Courts Orders
• Follow up on employee requests, including setting up new direct deposit and pay cards
• Create and compile reports and audits as requested
• Any other requests from Operations and/or HR for support
• Provide great customer service to clients and employees per the established service standards
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience working in a role that required a large amount of data entry with proven record of accuracy
• Can quickly adapt to new systems and processes as implemented
• Proactive and able to foresee/solve future problems before they start
• Ability to multi-task and re-evaluate priorities throughout the day
• Capability to handle stressful situations as they arise
• Resourceful and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to identify with people and provide solutions that work for their situation
• Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Office 365
• Experience working in human resources, payroll, benefits and/or client management a plus
Want to learn more about what makes us unique? Click here
Salary and Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
to submit your resume and learn more about our team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.
TargetCW is a DBA of WMBE Payrolling, specializing in HR and contingent workforce services. Through a team of dynamic and experienced HR professionals, TargetCW specializes in payrolling temporary workers and contractors already identified by our clients. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is at the core of TargetCW.