Cox Automotive, Inc.
Sr HR Business Associate','180835','','Cox Automotive','!*!General Description
The Sr. HR Business Associate is an influential member of the team of an assigned function or business and in a number of cases, is the single HR point of contact for that function or business. The Senior HR Business Associate is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the business leadership and senior HR management. In order to be successful in this role, you must be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
What You Get to Do
• Consult with business leadership in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Analyze and evaluate policies, procedures and programs to identify successes and deficiencies and recommend changes.
• May serve as HR Lead and day-to-day contact for all human resources matters for a business location or function based on location.
• Partner with business leadership to create a culture that reflects the values of the organization. Collaborate in the development, design, management, implementation and administration of consistent and compatible policies and practices throughout the organization.
• Define the workplace with best practices. Play an active role with HR senior leadership in the development of human resource policies and practices and ensure implementation at the business level. Respond to and provide guidance to management and employees on employee-related issues. Lead, counsel, and partner with management in handling and addressing employee relation issues.
• Be analytically and intellectually curious. The Senior HR Business Associate must understand the culture of our organization, as well as industry best practices so that s/he is able to independently identify and frame problems and set priorities.
• Act with diplomacy and persuasiveness. Act quickly and independently to thoroughly investigate team members’ concerns and communicate findings and recommended resolutions to business partners or senior HR leadership as appropriate.
• Deliver better, quicker results with expertise, resources and connections of your network. Work collaboratively with People Strategies Centers of Excellence to optimize the effectiveness of the business.
• Other duties as assigned.','','','!*!Critical Competencies
• Strong Communication Skills
• Ability to Build Relationships
• Critical/business acumen
• HR Expertise/Knowledge
• Ability to Manage Change
• Customer Orientation/Focus
• Drives Results
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
• Three to five years of experience in HR-related position preferred
• Working knowledge of various state and federal employment laws needed; PHR certification is desired
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with varying levels of employees and provide excellent customer service internally
• Must demonstrate diplomacy and tact while interacting with all levels within and outside of the organization.
• Must be able to perform job duties independently, exercising good judgment and professionalism.
• Requires constant discretion and judgment.
• Ability to work independently, without direct supervision, maintain confidentiality, and take initiative a must. ','!*!About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.','Cox Automotive','US-IL-Matteson-20401 Cox Ave','','Regular','Individual Contributor','Day Job','','No','Full-time','Ongoing','Sr HR Business Associate
Cox Automotive, Inc.
Website : http://www.coxautoinc.com
Cox Automotive is a leading provider of products and services that span the automotive ecosystem worldwide. We’ve built the strongest portfolio in the industry with more than 20 brands that together provide end-to-end digital marketing, wholesale and commerce solutions for customers large and small. Our goal is to simplify the trusted exchange of vehicles and maximize value for dealers, manufacturers and car shoppers.