* Bachelor's degree in an accounting or finance discipline required.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting/finance in a supervisory (or higher) level required.
* CPA preferred.
* Must be detail-oriented and able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
* Must have strong communication skills.
* Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
* Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Responsible for overall supervision and operation of all financial related areas within accounting including staff accounting, corporate budgeting and forecasting. Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of financial information for the corporate office.
* Oversee and ensure the timely, complete, and accurate general ledger close, reconciliation processes and internal departmental financial reports.
* Review Corporate department accruals and ensure that all expenses were captured.
* Monitor all entries to corporate fixed assets, control of corporate MCR's and review the monthly capital spend report.
* Prepare and review balance sheet account reconciliation for all Corporate accounts and entities.
* Review/prepare all schedules and packages as required and in accordance with the accounting policies manual.
* Oversee the preparation and distribution of the Daily Management Report (DMR).
* Prepare quarterly analysis of workers compensation and guest claim liability accruals, and coordinate annual reserve calculations with actuary.
* Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance process.
* Coordinate preparation of materials required for various audits.
* Support stock plan administration when needed
* Communicate, both verbally and written, to subordinates, co-workers and management in a clear and concise manner.
* Handle personnel-related matters including but not limited to interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, coaching, evaluating, promoting, disciplining, and discharging.