Ardagh Group manufactures packaging for the world's biggest brands. We have a reputation for innovation, pushing the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivaled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employing approximately 23,500 people with global sales of approximately €7,7 bn.Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employ over 23,500 people and have global sales exceeding US$8.2 bn.
At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
You can also download our News Centre App by searching Ardagh in the App Store.
The Human Resource Assistant is accountable for: timekeeping, administrating and processing hourly payroll; administration and compliance of benefits; employee recordkeeping; assisting Human Resource Manager and fostering a trusting work environment.
* Maintain weekly entries to payroll system for payroll administration
* Process weekly payroll
* Distribute checks
* Maintain HRIS transactions, PAFs, attendance reporting
* Maintain all personnel files and records, including I-9 forms
* Notify background check vendor for exit Interviews and verification of employment, background checks and drug screens
* New hire on-boarding and process employee documentation; meet with new hires for benefits orientation; entry of new hires into HRIS
* Run reports for audit compliance
* Assure compliance with federal and state laws such as: FMLA, ADA, ERISA and HIPPA
* Issue and track FMLA
* Benefit administration for changes and qualifying events
* Assist with benefits open enrollment
* Investigate and resolve benefit issues, deductions, cards, coverage
* Initiate access for IT systems, laptops, phones; Notification to IT for termed employees
* Maintain employee self-serve stations/access for employees
* Activation/deactivation of security badges
* Maintain organizational charts
* Post internal hourly jobs
* Perform receptionist duties: answer the phone, welcome visitors, order office supplies
* Other administrative support as needed
* 3-10 years Human Resource experience a must
* Experience with PeopleSoft and Kronos systems a must
* Sharp attention to details, good communication with excellent listening, presentation, negotiation and leadership skills.
* Flexibility to roll with changes
* Discretion in handling confidential information
* Administer workers comp, coordinate activities with insurance company and documents claim events.
* Experience in an office environment
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Excellent oral and written skills
* Strong PC skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects within stated deadlines
* Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills
* Works in office environment
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world's leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.