Centuri Construction Group, Inc. is a comprehensive construction services enterprise dedicated to meeting the growing demands of North American utilities, energy and industrial markets.
Centuri Construction Group, Inc. is a comprehensive construction services enterprise dedicated to meeting the growing demands of North American utilities, energy and industrial markets. Though sound investment, key support services and critical resources, Centuri supports the performance of its U.S. and Canadian operating subsidiaries: NPL Construction Co., NPL Canada, W.S. Nicholls, Canyon Pipeline, Brigadier Pipelines, ETTI, NBC Traffic Control and National Powerline. Centuri companies are focused on safely delivering sustainable solutions to our customers, while laying the foundation in the markets we serve for the next 100 years.
Centuri is a subsidiary of Southwest Gas Holdings (NYSE: SWX).
The training analyst serves as a specialist in the planning and execution of instructional and/or research assignments. This position conducts needs assessments and development of measurement instruments for instructional assignments. The training analyst engages in professional training evaluation services in support of organizational and departmental training initiatives.
• Conducts needs assessments to accurately identify training gaps and conformity with company training objectives
• Organizes, develop or source training systems, procedural manuals and supporting documentation for training programs and systems
• Liaises with subject matter experts regarding instructional design and content
• Tracks and maintains the company’s Learning Management System
• Conducts training using recognized training techniques and tools
• Administers assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
• Maintains relationships with external training suppliers
• Stays current on training design and methodology
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge and understanding of training and development matters.
• Written communication skill to compose complex reports, legal documents, proposals, and business plans.
• Oral communication skill to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
• Interpersonal skill to negotiate key business strategies or significant agreements favorable to the company, reconciling differences to arrive at acceptable solutions.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals, financial reports, business plans and strategies, and legal documents.
• Ability to plan and schedule activities over a year or longer, including regular review and coordination of activities required for implementation.
• Ability to accomplish departmental, divisional, and organizational goals when information is vague and details are absent or difficult to obtain.
• Ability to solve unique problems and develop methods, systems, policies or services that have a significant impact on company objectives.
• Ability to work effectively with team or company staff.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Provided Training and Benefits
• Professional Development
• Employee Assistance Program benefit
• Health Insurance Plan benefit
• Bonus Eligible
Conditions of Employment
• Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and compliance standards.
• Pre-employment, random, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion drug screens
• Provide US work authorization documents
• Driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and no DUIs within a two year rolling period
• Satisfactory Criminal History Check
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
This job description is subject to change at any time. It reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Centuri and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Centuri will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process (e.g., accommodations for a test or job interview) if so requested.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Phoenix. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Website : http://www.gonpl.com/