We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to strengthen our team and increase our market presence in the San Francisco office.
The Senior Recruiters focus will be on sourcing, building candidate pipelines and managing candidates through the interview process. You will work closely with other members of the Talent team, People team and Customer teams in identifying the best talent. As a part of our global Talent team, you’ll also be able to share and receive best practices in recruiting, employee branding, and talent management from our recruiting specialists around the world.
For the Senior Recruiter to be successful s/he needs to deeply understand the company culture, domain and how these factors drive and shape recruiting and employee practices. A strong knowledge of building and growing sales organizations in start-up environment is a plus.
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***./culturehandbook
>> Browse open positions at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***./careers
* Identify and source the best talent in one of the toughest talent markets.
* Drive and develop our internal candidate referral process.
* Organize and join industry events and meetups.
* Develop new ways to reach top talent.
* Help maintain our company culture amongst a fast growing and globally distributed team.
* Help develop our onboarding processes to get new hires ramped up as fast as possible.
* Join our global Talent team with colleagues in Helsinki, Finland (HQ), US (SF NY) and Asia (Singapore).
* Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organization.
* Have competitive salary stock option plans.
* Work flexible hours and recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave.
* Enjoy our great team spirit during weekly breakfasts, Friday demos, hackathons, team dinners and monthly activities with your colleagues.
* Experience in business recruiting, i.e. customer success, sales, account management, service ops.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment and take charge of your own work.
* Willingness to try and develop new ways of working in the talent field.
* Drive to help others succeed around you and willingness to push yourself to exceed your goals.
* Fast learning skills.
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
* 5 years experience in recruitment either at an agency or in-house
Who we are
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a fast-growing team of 250 Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 17 cities, serving 650 brands across the globe, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***./culturehandbook.
Some things were proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.8/5 stars on Glassdoor.
- 2017 Digiday WorkLife Awards: Tech Platform with the Most Innovative Culture.