Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager. This position reports to the Director, Human Resources at our Cudahy, WI facility.
This position will manage employee relations, programs, policies and procedures in support of our business, goals and objectives.
Position responsibilities include:
* Partner with plant leadership team to achieve strategic organizational objectives by developing and aligning HR strategies and initiatives with the overall business strategy
* Support current and future business needs through the acquisition, development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
* Provide resolution regarding employee relations issues to assess, investigate, mediate, develop and implement
* Assists in the creation, development and implementation of HR programs
* Foster a culture of engagement, continuous improvement and accountability
* Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
* Ensure legal compliance with federal, state and local regulations
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or business related field
* 5 years of progressive HR experience; manufacturing environment preferred
* Strong understanding of human resources including employee relations, talent acquisition, development and respective labor laws
* Strong analytical, negotiation and influential leadership skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Area of Interest