Talent Partner/Recruiter (Contract)
Founded in 2013, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the premium provider of online commercial real estate investment marketplace, technology and professional services. Our online marketplace enables investors to directly access institutional-quality commercial real estate offerings with **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.’s best-in-class technology platform. For CRE firms, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Connect provides a platform to manage investors and investments, and to raise capital to grow their business. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. maximizes opportunities for investors by diversifying outside of the traditional avenues of the stock market, better distributing risk and fundamentally transforming real estate investing through technology. Together, we are creating a community where individual investors and CRE firms are working together to maximize wealth through commercial real estate. With more than 100,000 investors now on its platform, and double digit year-over-year growth over the past 3 years, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has emerged as a leader in the space.
To support our company’s rapid growth, we are hiring an experienced talent partner/recruiter to join our team on a contract basis. This role will lead recruitment efforts for all departments at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. including sales, investments, finance, engineering and product/services.
What You'll Be Doing
• Source, interview and hire across all teams
• Manage multiple sourcing channels to build talent pipelines and fill open roles (including but not limited to personal and professional networks, strategic research, cold calling, support retained search recruiters, leverage social media, associations and niche sites
• Evaluate candidates by screening resumes, interviewing qualified candidates and evaluating skill level and competencies
• Manage and coordinate candidate communication and interview scheduling
• Negotiate and extend offers of employment to selected candidates
What We Must Have
• BA or equivalent proven recruiting experience
• Demonstrated experience building a rich pipeline of diverse talent; knowledge of best practices on diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
• Minimum of 2 years developing and completing recruiting sourcing strategies for a tech or high growth company
• Minimum of 2 years experience in high volume, specialized and technical recruiting environment
• Experience with both active and passive candidate sourcing
• Experience using an applicant tracking system
• Proactive & collaborate attitude
• Knowledge of labor and employment laws
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with no hesitation of cold calling, networking, and public speaking
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
Not Required, But Nice to Have
• Experience in commercial real estate, investor relations, or SaaS
Working at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Located in the heart of downtown Portland just a block from Pioneer Square, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is proud of our cool, open and collaborative environment. Along with a fully stocked kitchen and a dog-friendly office, we offer the opportunity to be at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup with fun, smart, customer-driven people transforming the world of real estate investment.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online with a cover letter stating: 1) Why you’re passionate about working for **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., and 2) A brief summary of how you meet each of our qualifications (including the “nice to haves”). The best way to do this is to copy/paste the requirements bullets and put a brief answer after each summarizing your relevant experience. Thank you for your interest in **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.!