The Human Resource System Administrator position is responsible for general assistance with all HR systems and electronic data management initiatives, to include resolving user and vendor issues, developing and maintaining user training, ensuring consistent methodology is employed for data transfers and creation, and auditing of system configuration and data. This position will also support the configuration and implementation of systems, modules, data feeds, and on-going technology enhancements.
Essential Functions of Position
• Becomes a subject matter expert in HRIS/Payroll system functionality and the business practices and procedures that drive system configuration and processes
• Maintains knowledge of system settings and their impact to all users of the system and identifies inter-dependencies with other tasks / applications
• Delivers stable day-to-day operations with a high level of customer satisfaction
• Provides assistance to users experiencing technical issues or needing additional guidance and responds to all system inquiries.
• Develops and provides training to all administrative and employee users on existing and new systems/ modules/ functionality
• Implements all HRIS/Payroll system notifications, reminders, workflows, configuration updates, custom xml forms, etc.
• Prioritizes issues and works to resolve them via system updates, training, process adjustments, etc., based on an understanding of the business needs
• Works directly with vendor partners to implement enhancements, troubleshoot errors, identify areas of improvement, increase functionality, etc.
• Assists in the evaluation of new functionality and participates in the implementation of additional systems/modules
• Documents all processes, workflows, and related system activities. Publishes documentation on Share Point site.
• Performs other duties as required
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Well organized and confident to work independently, finding solutions to difficult and unique problems/opportunities
• Works well with others, listening and communicating clearly in verbal and written form with field employees, mid-level managers, and vendors
• Exercises professional judgment and demonstrates creative problem-resolution skills
• Very comfortable working with multiple online and computer applications
• Flexibility and adaptability to work with multiple projects and deadlines in a fast, fluid, and dynamic environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management, technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• At least two (2) years of technical systems administration, help desk, or similar system administration experience with HRIS, Payroll, or eLearning systems.
• Experience implementing and integrating HR or Payroll systems
• Experience with Ceridian and ADP preferred
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Intermediate PowerPoint skills
• Basic SharePoint or online file management skills preferred
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
• Fast-paced cubical office environment
• Some stress may occur
• Travel as needed
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, and to speak and hear. The employee is required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.