Target Brands Inc.
Minneapolis, MN, United States
data-selector-name=jobdetails data-org-id=1118 data-job-id=10674375 data-google-job-id= data-apply-click-url=/job/ApplyClick>Lead HR Analyst, Master Data ManagementApply NowJob ID:HUM000528Date posted:01/24/2019Location:0501 - HQ MN Minneapolis Downtown, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Lead HR Analyst, Master Data Management
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
Working within HR Process and Technology, you will provide expertise and support to across HR data through general system support, process design, data accuracy, analytics, and integrations with internal/external vendors. You will be responsible for understanding Master Data Functions and how core Master Data Management can help support our business capabilities. Consult with business partners to research, document, implement and execute new and/or revised HR programs and systems with impacts to data. Proactively analyze and present information and data in a context appropriate to evaluate ongoing programs, strategic priorities and Company directives. We’ll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong Lead Analyst. The exciting part of retail? It’s always changing! Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Own data management processes for HR systems, serving as the data management expert
• Establish a broad program of master data management with strong governance across HR Data, ensuring data definitions and standards are in place for data consistency, accuracy and quality
• Understand dependencies and downstream impacts within HR Data
• Capture structured and unstructured data and expanded listening channels to gain more robust insights about our candidates and team members
• In partnership with EDABI and TTS own and manage the data across all HR source systems. Partner with EDBAI on master data management (metadata, interaction and data monitors) to ensure data definitions and standards are in place for data consistency, accuracy and quality.
• Provide consumers data needed to understand/ ingest across their current agendas and various listening channels.
• Consult with product and operational support teams to prepare and mass load data.
• Provide clear understanding and control of foundational data across all HR source systems
• Ensure complete and usable sets of data can be leveraged; includes internal and external/structured and unstructured
• 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
• Two to five years of related experience in Data Management (HCM, Workday a plus)
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in systems Management
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong system skills and technical aptitude/interest
• Ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
• Delivers timely and quality work while demonstrating effective work prioritization
• Data retrieval and analysis experience
• Ability to build queries, reports, and analysis preferred
Target Brands Inc.
Website : http://www.target.ca
Browse our interactive timeline to learn how we’ve become the preferred shopping destination for our guests. From our department store roots in the early 1900s to the opening of the first Target store in 1962 and on into the present in Canada, you’ll learn about all of our key company milestones.