As a not-for-profit organization, Partners HealthCare is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Partners HealthCare supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Partners HealthCare is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
The Professional Staff Compensation Unit is responsible for the management and gate keeping of various Human Resources and Compensation related activities for monthly paid leadership and the professional staff of the MGPO, BWH, IHP, and PHS Residents from hire through termination (approximately 9,000 staff - Annual Payroll more than $1B).
Reporting to the Manager of Physician Compensation, the HR Analyst is responsible for providing support for a variety of deliverables including data validation and analysis, administering the MGPO loan portfolio, managing the ongoing support of the post doctoral fellow salary policy, collaborating with the Manager to continually develop/refine metrics to ensure the highest degree of integrity in the management of the Professional Staff Compensation process, data, records, and reporting.
The incumbent provides advanced support to the Professional Staff Compensation functions including backup for the supervisor of the compensation unit.
1. Manage MGH/MGPO Loan Portfolio. Design, implement and maintain current program processes and databases. Prepare monthly reports and variance analyses for PHS Finance, maintain all Program documents, and databases, and report the use of the program to senior leadership. Manage routine audit process.
2. Provide advanced support and oversight of the MGPO Compensation & Personnel Practices Committee Guidelines to ensure that the fiduciary obligations of the MGPO Compensation and Personnel Practices Committee are fully met.
3. Create and maintain databases that integrate data from Harvard Medical School, MGPO Medical Staff Office, MGMA Compensation and Productivity Benchmarks, Peoplesoft, and other ancillary systems, to identify compensation trends and outliers, to perform validation processes, and for enhanced internal and external reporting. Assist in the preparation of compensation and productivity data for national survey submission(s).
4. Provide support and ad hoc analysis, as well as reporting, to department managers, senior management, internally, and others, as requested.
5. Produce monthly/quarterly/annual physician productivity reports (via IPORT) under the direction of the manager or Senior Professional Staff Compensation Analyst.
6. Provide advanced support for the ongoing support of the MGH Post Doctoral Fellow Salary Policy. Provide oversight, guidance and feedback to the department as needed, and provide ongoing support to ensure adherence to the policy.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
A minimum of three years related experience, preferably in hospital or healthcare environment.
Above average proficiency in computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
Skills, Abilities, Competencies:
Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
Produce clear, concise and accurate written and verbal communication, clearly conveying thoughts and ideas to peers, management, and customers.
Easily adapt to new assignments, systems and tools.
Ability to manage large databases with data from multiple sources.
Deadline driven and able to work with little direct supervision.
Strong demonstrated project management, problem solving and research skills.
Proficient, demonstrated analytic capability.
Ability to stay focused and proficient in a detail-oriented environment.
Proficiency with PeopleSoft HR products desired (but not required)
The ability to work with others at various levels throughout the organization
Ability to contribute as a team player, sharing information in a timely and accurate manner.
Self-starter with ability to identify problems/issues and offer workable solutions.
Flexibility in responding to changing situations to meet current needs.
Work independently and as part of a team.
Partners HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.
Partner's Healthcare is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Website : http://www.partners.org
Partners HealthCare is a not-for-profit health care system that is committed to patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community locally and globally. Collaboration among our institutions and health care professionals is central to our efforts to advance our mission.