Newton, MA, United States
Jan 31, 2023
HR Service Center, Director
The Director, HR Service Center (HRSC) has overall responsibility for developing the strategy and execution for the delivery of best in class customer service to Bright Horizons employees/managers in partnership & support of the HR Centers of Excellence and HRIS in assigned geographies. The HR Service Center supports the broader HR service delivery model with a core focus on delivering the functional and direct customer support activities associated with the HR Centers of Expertise (COEs). To accomplish this, the Director must have a strong understanding of Bright Horizons' business policies, strategies, Human Capital Management acumen, Workday knowledge, and an understanding of how each function delivers value added services to the organization. This role will be responsible for the success of the function, metrics, reporting and the overall customer experience. The Director is responsible for developing partnerships with all stakeholders and users of the Service Center and is responsible for fostering a culture that promotes teamwork and exceptional service that is customer focused and collaborative. This role will provide day to day leadership for a staff of Service Center Coordinators/Specialists and will be responsible for staffing, training, and performance management of the team. The role is critical in empowering customers to complete transactions on their own and optimizing processes and providing content to limit the dependency on the Service Center.
• Develop an understanding of Bright Horizons businesses, population and culture to drive HR customer service, and end user experiences.
• Acts as primary interface for Senior Leaders within HR to ensure providing best in class service and performs strategic analysis of results for Senior Leaders.
• Establishes departmental and interdepartmental procedures to improve operational efficiencies, leverage technology and provide improved customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to strategically develop and implement creative solutions to current HR challenges based on the varying needs of the business.
• Oversees the proposal and design of SLAs for the function and is responsible for the team meeting all defined SLA’s for the operation.
• Responsible for designing feedback process to evaluate efficacy.
• Has decision-making authority including hiring, work allocation, training and problem resolution; evaluates performance; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
• Responsible for Service Center systems, processes and resources support Bright Horizons internal and external audit needs (SOX, Corporate Audits, and external audits)
• Responsible for creating and updating the self-service Tier 0 knowledge content working with the COEs
• Executive reporting and reviewing cases and trends and proactively finding solutions to minimize the dependencies on HRSC and optimizing processes
• May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Required/Preferred Education Level
Required Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Master's Degree
Required 10 progressive HR experience required with exposure to multiple functional areas (compensation, performance management, employee relations, HR systems, talent acquisition etc.).
Required 3 HR service center operation and process experience.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at **** or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English (**** and EEO – Spanish (**** along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (**** and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) (****.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should **** or **** . Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Passion, Potential, and Possibilities
All three await you in a Bright Horizons
® career. Whether you work in one of our child care centers, a corporate office, or a family’s home, you’ll be part of a company named 20 times as one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” (**** Join a team driven to make a difference, one child, one family, and one organization at a time.
Come build a brighter future with us