Date: Feb 13, 2018
Location: South San Francisco, CA, US
Requisition ID: ******
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
TITLE: Sales Enablement Manager
COMPANY/TEAM: SAP SuccessFactors , Sales Enablement Team
LOCATION: South SF
ABOUT SAP SUCCESSFACTORS:
As market leader in cloud-based solutions for human resources, SAP SuccessFactors helps companies run HR better. Our human capital management application suite integrates onboarding, social business and collaboration tools, a learning management system (LMS), performance management, recruiting software, applicant tracking software, succession planning, talent management, and HR analytics to deliver business strategy alignment, team execution, and maximum people performance to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries.
SAP SuccessFactors Sales Effectiveness and Enablement team is looking for an experienced, highly energized sales enablement lead to facilitate and manage our most strategic sales enablement programs to drive sales excellence and optimize sales performance of new hires and account executives. This role will be responsible for facilitating, coordinating and managing our new hire sales onboarding program, as well as other in person and virtual programs as needed. In addition to facilitation, this role will be responsible for improving sales enablement programs through close collaboration with sales and cross functionally, utilizing data insights and sales performance metrics, and always staying on top of new business and go to market priorities.
The Sales Effectiveness and Enablement Team has a unique culture that is fast paced, collaborative and innovative. Our enablement programs strive to define new frontiers in how people learn, and embrace the latest in digital learning trends. We have extraordinary leadership and an aggressive, results driven culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Facilitate HR Success Onboarding Program including delivering our 5 day Sales Bootcamp in person on an ongoing basis.
* Oversee logistics, administration and operational support for HR Success Onboarding.
* Mentor and coach new hires and sales managers through the HR Success program.
* Work closely with Sales and Sales Leadership, cross organizationally and with extended learning teams to align and optimize sales enablement programs.
* Work with vendors as needed to help develop and deliver enablement programs.
* Evaluate training curriculum effectiveness and propose adjustments or new curriculum additions as needed.
* Actively analyze business impact metrics tied to programs and adjust/improve as needed.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* BA/BS degree in HR Management/Learning or related field or equivalent practical experience.
* 8 years Sales, Enablement, Learning, and/or Training experience.
* Strong experience facilitating training and presenting in front of large groups.
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Exceptional facilitation/training delivery skills.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Sales acumen and experience preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly.
* Deep knowledge of current and emerging adult learning theory and how it is put into practice in corporate learning.
* Ability to build relationships and collaborate across all functional levels with business leaders and subject matter experts.
* A strong focus on customer satisfaction and the ability to represent SAP in a professional and positive manner.
* Creative, practical problem-identification, problem-reporting, and problem-solving skills, including the application of those skills to design and development of the final product.
* Team player with a positive attitude, sense of urgency, and willingness to do whatever is needed to achieve project goals and have fun at the same time.
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:**************************** or ****************************, APJ: *******************, EMEA: ***************). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Sales Management, ERP, Curriculum, Manager, Sales, Technology, Education, Management
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : https://www.ariba.com/
SAP Ariba is the world’s largest business commerce network. SAP Ariba combines industry-leading cloud-based applications with the world's largest Internet-based trading community to help companies discover and collaborate with a global network of partners. Using the Ariba® Network, businesses of all sizes can connect to their trading partners anywhere, at any time from any application or device to buy, sell and manage their cash more efficiently and effectively than ever before. Companies around the world use the Ariba Network to simplify inter-enterprise commerce and enhance the results that they deliver. Join us at: www.ariba.com