HR Generalist Jobs
HR Generalist Jobs in Oklahoma
HR Generalist Jobs in Tulsa, OK
Human Resources Generalist-Recruiter
B T Group
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Energetic work environment, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits package.”
B T Group:
It is our privilege to work with the premier companies in the wireless industry, and our goal is to do everything within our capabilities to contribute to their success. As this rapidly growing industry encounters new challenges in operational efficiency, our clients know they can depend on B T Group for the most innovative solutions.
We know our business exists to create and keep customers. We know economic opportunities don't happen unless we offer unique value no one else can match. We always show up on time, do what we say we're going to do and always finish what we start. We remember to say, Please and Thank you. We do our best to deliver work without surprises or excuses. We all pitch in to do what needs to be done.
B T Group is currently seeking an HR Generalist-Recruiter in the Tulsa, Oklahoma office. This person is responsible for delivering multiple facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. Responsible for providing administrative support to Human Resources Department functions, including on-boarding, payroll and benefit enrollment, and legal compliance .
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities):
• Develop and execute recruiting plans to fill positions in a timely manner
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
• Develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable. Set continuous improvement goals
• Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
• Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates, screening resumes &
interviews with candidates
• Perform post-offer, pre-employment hiring process, including background screen, MVR’s and drug screens
• Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
• Stay current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policies, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
• Serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
• Complete timely reports on employment activity
• Conduct exit interviews with terminating employees
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting; including posting openings with professional organizations, and in other appropriate venues
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
• Perform administrative support functions and related responsibilities as required or assigned
• Customer Service – Highly customer service oriented, with demonstrated skill and sense of urgency in responding to and resolving problems and issues
• Regulatory Knowledge – Demonstrated understanding of relevant regulations pertaining to the payroll/benefits field
• Interpersonal – Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels in a user-friendly manner
• Communication – Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Organization – Highly organized and attentive to detail, with the ability to work on multiple
• Analytical – Skill/proficiency in basic mathematics with the ability to perform analyses and comparisons in a proficient, accurate manner
• Work Ethic – Strong work ethic with the ability to stretch and do what it takes to get the job done
• Computer Proficiency – Demonstrated skill in the use of personal computer software, including word processing, spreadsheet, database and HRIS
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
• At least two years of related human resources experience
• Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and web browsers
• Related experience with HRIS and applicant tracking system a plus
• Recruiting experience preferred
Special Job Dimensions:
Work requires conformance to tight deadlines, quick project turnarounds, fast pace, and occasional overtime.
B T Group
B T Group has grown steadily and strategically since we began in 2000 – as a home-based consulting firm – and our growth has been inspiring, exciting and humbling. Now, we’re a full-service wireless engineering, construction and technical services firm dedicated to building and maintaining the safest, most reliable wireless network infrastructure in the country. We’ve come a long way in a short time, and we know that hard work pays off, but we want to work smarter and push ourselves to constantly improve so that we can better serve our customers. How do we work? Thoroughly. Creatively. Successfully.