Freight Logistics Administrator
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Why Work Here?
“On-Board is a Family Owned and Operated Company with Tons of Opportunity for Growth!”
Hiring Freight Logistics Administrator
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is in search for a Freight Logistics Administrator
for Leading Chemical Fortune 500 Client in Chesterfield, MO 63017. This is a new position, and will be working on a 12 month contract.
Please review the job description below and apply immediately for quick feedback.
To apply for immediate consideration, apply through this job board or please send resume to Leslie Brannon at
and reference job # 18-23654
in the Subject Line.
Duration: 12 Month Assignment
Client Location: Fortune 500 Company in Chesterfield, MI 63017
Work Schedule: 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Freight Logistics Administrator will be responsible for the following:
• Coordinate and prepare shipping documents for freight forwarders including LE i.e. CI, PL, PI, shipping marks, etc.
• Obtain freight quotations on outbound international and domestic freight
• Input customer orders as communicated and coordinated by/with the Proposal and Execution teams
• Process customer invoicing within departmental guidelines
• Follow up with customers to resolve inquiries/issues
• Correct billings and issue debit and credit memos for customers
• Arrange for pick up and movement of freight to gateways
• Work with freight forwarders to facilitate customs clearance
• Maintain customer shipment files with accurate information in-order to provide consistent service
• Communicate information and instructions to/from vendors
• Research and resolve operational problems
• Screen export transactions against general prohibitions of certain end-uses and end-users
• Identify transactions that require export licenses; including classification i.e. Schedule B
• Gather information needed for the license applications
• Maintain close liaison with Export Compliance Leader
• Strong knowledge and experience with US Export Controls and the Export Administration Regulations • Proficient with working with foreign banks to obtain and ship against Letter of Credits
• Experience shipping large Project Equipment preferred
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes preferred
• Require minimum supervision; able to work through ambiguity
• Self-motivated, team player with a customer focused purpose
• Effectively work with internal customers and other functional area to drive timely shipments
• Strong communication skills; detail oriented
• Efficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Internet search engines
• Some knowledge of Solomon, SAP, Epicor, etc.
Preferred Degree in Business or related field, MBA Preferred
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.