This individual will manage the human resources department and drive the strategic HR
operational process. This individual is responsible for the employee life cycle from hire to retire.
The Human Resources Manager will serve a key function in management meetings and be
involved in all aspects of HR operations and leading of the HR staff.
WHO WE ARE
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to
being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We
design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable
infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way
local government does business and youre a critical component to making that happen!
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
* Collaborate with department managers to determine hiring needs and implement a recruitment strategy.
* Ensure compliance to state and federal employment regulatory agencies
* Responsible for input on and management of HR budget
* Ensure all company policies drive attainment of company goals
* Establish and delegate new hire orientation process
* Develop and implement a meaningful performance management program
* Maintain knowledge of departmental developments and recommend strategic HR initiatives on same
* Provide management with guidance by preparing, updating and recommending people-centric policies
* Oversee and continuously evaluate employee benefits program
* Work toward continuous quality improvement
* Stay current with changing technology, including software and HR programs
* Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
* Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: The Human Resources Manager has supervisory responsibility for the human resources staff.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
* Education/Experience: Bachelors degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Highest degree of confidentiality.
* Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office applications
* Ability to learn and maintain an HRIS system (We currently use iSolved and work with HK Payroll).
* General technical know-how is a great advantage. And if you have prior experience with a software or technology company even better!
* Presentation skills, both virtually and in-person.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* HRCI or SHRM certifications preferred
* Valid Drivers License
Ability and willingness to travel up to 10%
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
* Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
* Collaborative work environment
* Unlimited online training through Udemy [********************************************************
* Co-workers with a passion for what they do
* Casual and flexible work environment
* Competitive pay and benefits
* 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
* Paid parental leave
* One week sabbatical every five years
* Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
* 401k plan with generous employer match
* Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
_Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cartegraph complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training._