The Computer Merchant, Ltd
Our client is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. They deliver the technology-related insight necessary for their clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, they are the valuable partner to clients in over 13,000 distinct organizations.
See if you're a Fit! Client Requirements:
Within our Client's HR department, you'll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You'll play a key role in the company's continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives their continued success. Go to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, our client wants to connect with you.
The Recruiting Coordinator will be the main support for designated Recruiters and Recruiting Managers supporting multiple business units. This position demands an outstanding ability to multi-task as well as superior organizational skills. It requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times and is able to deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change.
What you'll do:
Coordinate all candidate interviews and logistics including scheduling hiring manager interviews, panel interviews, video conferences, on-site visits, and debrief meetings
• Act as host to candidates when on-site and work with coordinators in remote offices to ensure similar candidate care and manage technology and logistics
• Booking of candidate travel including travel reimbursements and reconciliation
Remain change-agile and solution oriented with all scheduling changes and reschedules, and quickly problem-solve challenges
• Deliver exceptional candidate care and timely follow-up throughout entire interview process
• Provide campus tours and refreshments for candidates when needed
• Ensure appropriate arrangements are made for interviews being held offsite or at remote offices
Partner closely with other Recruiting Coordinators to ensure workload balance and exceptional results.
• Assist in managing the employment application process; ensuring a completed application is received and uploaded into the applicant tracking system
• Support additional scheduling and administrative duties as requested by leadership
What you'll need:
Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years business experience preferably in Human Resources
• Proven experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment
• Requires strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Who you are:
Strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Team player and adaptable
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Proactive in regards to anticipating needs
What our Client offers:
• A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
• Exposure to industry-leading training and development
• Performance-based recognition and rewards
Interested? Here's what you do next:
If this position has captured your interest and you are excited to learn more, please apply now and the appropriate TCML Recruiter will be sure to reach out to you soon!
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.
The Computer Merchant, Ltd
Website : http://www.tcml.com
The Computer Merchant, Ltd. (TCM) has been providing Information Technology solution and enterprise staffing services to Fortune 1000 and mid to small sized corporations, as well as Federal, state, and local governments for over 25 years. Our services provide the knowledge, expertise and Technologists needed to assist our clients in developing their respective technology and running their infrastructure less expensively, more efficiently and more productively.