Maximum Management Corp.
Commutable via mass transit?
Assistant Director of HR
Size of entire organization
· Four year degree.
· A minimum of two years’ experience in the Human Resources field.
· Strong Excel skills. Proficiency in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· High level of professionalism.
· Proactive, results-oriented, and self-motivated.
· Strong customer service skills.
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong focus on attention to detail.
· Working knowledge of employment law (e.g., Fair Labor Standards Act, Equal Employment Opportunity, Fair Credit Reporting Act).
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
· Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
· Easily adjusts to shifting priorities and meets deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
This position works closely with the Assistant Director of Human Resources to support HR-related tasks and projects. This position is responsible for the organization’s pre-employment processes, notification process, and employee engagement efforts. This position may also be responsible for maintaining the organization’s online evaluation and survey program.
· Evaluation System - online employee performance evaluation system which is also used for completing internal surveys. Responsible for system administrative duties including data entry of employee new hires, terminations and changes, linking employees to reporting groups and updating team leader lists. During the annual evaluation processes updates and publish the evaluations.
· Requisition Process - Facilitate the requisition request and approval process to include review and processing of incoming non-partner hire requests. Maintain records and tracking of requisitions and calculation of office ratios which assist in the approval process.
· Background Checks - Facilitate the firmwide background check process for all new hires. Work with Office Administrators and/or Department heads to ensure the timely completion of all required checks according to established internal procedures as well as ensuring compliance with all Fair Credit Reporting Act requirements.
· Offer Letters – Prepare and distribute new hire offer letters according to established procedures.
· Applicant Tracking – Ensure all offices are complying with the organization’s applicant tracking reporting requirements by conducting periodic audits to monitor each office’s compliance with established procedures. Conduct training, as needed, for those responsible for applicant tracking.
· HR Notification Process - Facilitate the notification process by acting as a conduit of information pertaining to new hires, departures and applicable personnel changes. Verify information received from Office Administrators and take steps, as defined in written procedures, to distribute notification to all appropriate parties. Distributing memo to departing employees and calculate attorney productivity information for new hires and status changes.
· Employee Anniversary Letters – Coordinate, produce and distribute employee service anniversary letters.
· Other Duties and Projects – Assist with other assignments and projects as required or requested. Act as back up to HR Systems Administrator responsibilities when needed.
Maximum Management Corp.