Haynes Furniture Company
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: We are looking for a Benefits Administrator. The ideal candidate will have experience in Human Resources with a concentration in Benefits, specializing in benefits coordination, ADA and FMLA leave processing, and general administrative support to the Benefits Department and Human Resource Function.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Benefits Manager
WHY WE NEED YOU:
* People will lean on you and look for guidance during tough times in their life. _and you are perfect for the role because you love helping people and ensuring that you absorb some of the burden and load off their shoulders. You thrive when you get feedback on how helpful you are and how much you are appreciated._
* You will get an opportunity to create and have great pride in the benefits we offer our employees. _Its an exciting time for us and you will provide feedback to the leadership team on how we can remain competitive and relevant through best in class benefits based on your market research and feedback you are getting from the employees._
* Youll work directly with our HR team to support the culture and be a go to person for our employees.
_Who doesnt want to be a part of a high performing team? We are really a lot of fun and impact employees lives and happiness every day._
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS THAT WILL MAKE YOU PERFECT FOR THE JOB:
* Provide employees with an explanation of benefit packages and instruct them on enrollment and fulfillment procedures.
* Assist in annual enrollments.
* Responsible for managing LOAs and communicating with employees and leadership on status.
* Strong empathy and attention to detail needed on a daily basis.
* Strong knowledge on benefits in order to answer employees questions and provide support when needed.
* Strong communication skills.
* Provide ongoing support for the Benefits Department and Human Resource Function.
* Time-management skills. Theres no hand-holding here. We need self-motivated people that can manage their workload.
* A positive, friendly attitudebecause were a positive, friendly company.
* Proficient in Microsoft office tools.
* Ability to learn the functionality of Sage/Abra.
* Excel skills required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands are representative of those in a general office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regular communication through listening and talking is required. Specific vision abilities are required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Education: 4 year degree preferred in related field
* At least 2 years of experience in a benefits or related role.
* Sage / Abra Experience preferred.
* Experience with implementation and training of new systems
_This is a general description of the essential functions and level of work required for this position. Its not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties or skills that may be needed. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of _
_normal responsibilities from time to time, so flexibility is important._
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Haynes Furniture Company