More Information about this Job
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Manager - Field
LOCATION: Northern, California - Coast
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Serve as a consultant and support to management in the strategic planning process and development of human resource strategies that support the organization's needs. Provides support to multiple sites. Responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing HR strategies to provide support and counsel to the various locations, while supporting National HR initiatives and the company's Mission and Core Values. Activities include performance management, compensation administration, leadership development, Affirmative Action compliance, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for all aspects of labor relations including facilitating communication, investigations, grievances, arbitrations, litigations, negotiations, as needed.
* Understand legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
* Consults with management on workforce planning strategies. Partners with Recruiter on developer workforce plan.
* Communicate with management regarding employee relations' issues to consistently improve employee morale and productivity while being supportive of company policies.
* In conjunction with the Leadership Team, develops and executes proactive strategies that enhance employee morale, lower turnover, meet financial needs of the Company, and provide a consistent strategy.
* Conduct salary surveys to ensure competitive pay. Review and approve salary increases permitted within budgetary limits and according to established compensation policies.
* Consult legal counsel as necessary.
* Assists employees and leaders in reporting and advocating leaves of absences with third party vendor.
* Review, maintain and monitor annual Affirmative Action Plans for Operations.
* Conduct leadership training in performance coaching, conflict resolution, recruitment and selection, harassment prevention, etc.
* Provides day to day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, corrective actions, CBA language interpretation, etc.).
* 50% Travel required.
* HS Diploma or GED.
* BA, HR Management Certification, preferred.
* Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR), preferred.
* A minimum of four (4) years Human Resource experience
* A minimum of two years of labor relations experience including resolution of complex employee relation issues, grievance handling, etc. preferred.
* Two years of experience developing and implementing successful HR strategies.
* Strongly Preferred, experience providing HR leadership role for multiple sites.
* Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws
EOE including Veterans and Disabled
Cisco Systems, Inc.
Website : https://www.cisco.com/