Human Resources Reporting Analyst
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
$32 to $38 Hourly
Human Resources Reporting Analyst
Creve Coeur, MO
· This is supporting a short term project - expected to last through early July 2019
· $32 - $38 per hour
· All positions require: Background check and Drug Screen
Advance Services, partnering with a leading biotechnology company headquartered in St. Louis, MO, is now hiring an HR Reporting Specialist in Creve Coeur, Missouri
with at-least 6 years of experience. This is a temporary position. If you are the selected candidate for this role, you w
ill work with our client who is committed to innovation in helping farmers produce more with fewer resources.
HR Reporting Specialist
Seeking a highly motivated individual able to devise, develop, and implement HR reporting and analytics. The role will focus on maximizing the value derived from our HR data and turn that insight into a unique, competitive advantage that enables leaders to make more effective business decisions. The successful candidate will be a key member of the HR Reporting Solutions team, responsible for the development and delivery of dashboards, reports and analytics used for decision making by key internal customers.
• Supplies internal customers
(Executives, Leaders, HR leadership, HR business partners, and Managers) with the HR information they need to make informed talent decisions
• Partners with HR and business leads to identify Key Performance Indicators
to ensure regional, functional, or organizational people strategies are on target
• Provides meaningful interpretation of HR metrics
to foster a deeper understanding of workforce data and its impact on business results
• Scopes out deliverables for Monsanto’s HR Reporting Strategy to ensure they provide meaningful insight to key stakeholders
• Development and ongoing delivery of HR reporting and analytics
• Provide HR metrics & reporting deliverables: development and delivery of reports, dashboards, scorecards, adhoc reports, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
· Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Information Technology or related discipline
· Must be able to
excel spreadsheets for HR data
· Advanced Excel experience is required for this role: VLookups, macro, pivots, etc
o Ability to influence and affect change
o Excellent written and oral communication skills
o Ability to earn and keep the confidence of stakeholders
· Project management:
o Ability to drive projects to completion
o Excellent project management skills
o Ability to multi-task while driving individual projects forward
· Understanding of HR data and issues
· Understanding of HR analytical processes and HRIS software
· Knowledge / experience defining and executing reporting strategies
· Knowledge of SAP
HR, Business Warehouse & Business Objects reporting
· PeopleSoft or WorkDay
experience is also acceptable, but SAP is preferred
Since 1994, Advance Services has been dedicated to providing our clients with the most qualified employees in the market. We are committed to delivering unparalleled customer service as our first priority. We deliver effective staffing solutions for clients who we could see ourselves working for. Our successful business model is built on the foundation of the Golden Rule: The way we treat you is how we would want you to us and our clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Advance Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).