LocationBrooklyn, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
In this role, The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) provides strategic and operational human resources advice; coaching, development and support to their assigned client groups and employees; acting as the single point of contact for the leaders; and serving as a point of contact for all people related issues.
* Internal consulting to employees and managers, resolving a variety of complex HR issues including: talent review, calibration, workforce planning, employee relations, advice related to policies/processes, talent management and change management
* Provides day-to-day performance management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions) including annual performance evaluation process
* Understanding the business beyond the HR function and influences the overall organization to ensure superior operations and business outcomes
* Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
* A minimum of five (5) years of work experience in Human Resources required
* Experience in recruitment, talent development and/or employee relations preferred
* Certification reflecting proficiency in Human Resources (e.g. PHR or SPHR) preferred
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
* #1 in New York, America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018 - U.S.News & World Report
* 2017 Best Large Workplaces in New York. - Great Place to Work and Fortune
* 2017 America's Best Employers. - Forbes
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers