Apple & Associates, Inc.
150,000 - $190,000
We are working with a fast-growing client in a search for a newly created Talent Management role.
The successful candidate for this role will have a strong belief that finding, retaining and engaging great people requires an innovative approach.
The candidate selected for this role will develop People and Culture strategies Nationwide. They will leverage leading talent solutions to enable the automation and optimization of talent processes.
Talent Strategy & Business Alignment
– Develop and execute a talent planning process and design solutions related to employee engagement, talent acquisition, technology/infrastructure, change management, engagement and retention
Metrics & Analytics
– Assess, report, and deliver critical data related to Talent Management processes to key leaders and stakeholders across the business
– Partner with business leaders to develop and execute an agile workforce plan that anticipates and accounts for business needs, identifies skill gaps, assesses talent capability, and addresses critical needs
Infrastructure & Technology
– Assess, evaluate and recommend tools, applications and technologies that will help to standardize and automate processes and create organizational efficiency
– Execute a talent acquisition strategy by developing the employer brand, leveraging the brand across digital technologies, thereby enabling the company to attract, assess, hire and retain the right people to grow the business
Capability & Competency Management
– Transform and lead employee development processes by creating and executing organizational skill, competency, behavior and experience related learning programs
Career & Performance Management
Develop and execute a formal and transparent process that enables employees to build and develop their careers
Learning and Capability Development
– Design programs that enhance team and individual competency and capability, while promoting growth, contribution, leadership, innovation, and agility
10+ years of experience leading a National Talent Management team in a fast-paced company with multiple locations.
Broad based, hands-on HR experience in the areas of organizational planning, employee relations, training and development, recruiting, performance management, and compensation for global organizations
Experience developing employer brand and leveraging digital technologies to reach top talent
Ability to provide vision and leadership yet willingness to get into the details when necessary
A leadership style rooted in ownership, passion, teamwork, innovation, and collaboration
Experience driving organizational change / transformation initiatives
A high tolerance for change, challenge and ambiguity
Advanced HR certifications PHR, SPHR, or similar preferred
MBA from a top tier college or university preferred; BA or BS degree required
At Apple & Associates, we understand that relationships are what make us stand apart. Whether you are a client or a candidate, you are an extension of the Apple & Associates’ family. Many of our recruiters have been with the company since its earliest days. They take great pride in the relationships they build; always emphasizing high standards, ethics and quality service. Our President, Debi Apple started her recruiting career in Aiken, South Carolina. She quickly became a top producer and leading authority in recruiting for the medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer product industries. Her passion and drive led her to open Apple & Associates in 1993. Under her leadership, Apple & Associates has grown to be one of the leading recruiting firms in these industries. Our company is proud to represent two of the largest medical device and pharmaceutical companies in the U.S., Covidien (formerly known as Tyco Healthcare) and our first and longtime client, Becton Dickinson. Now headquartered in Chapin, South Carolina, Apple & Associates has offices from coast to coast, offering regional recruiting expertise throughout the U.S. and Latin America. Our searches and permanent placements represent all levels, from CEO to staff level positions.