Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
16.0 - $18.0/Hour
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Talent Sourcer for a global leader in ATM software deployments. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Talent Sourcer
Location: Canton, OH
As a Talent Sourcer you will be expected to assist in all passive and active candidate sourcing activities as assigned through the use of the following sources but not limited to: networking, referrals, internal database searches, job boards, cold calling, internet mining, and social media outlets.
• Screening candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, basic qualifications and technical expertise.
• Focusing on identifying strong diverse talent by designing and executing creative sourcing strategies.
• Building a robust network of top talent, gaining market intelligence and assessing candidates to gauge talent alignment for a specific role or business function.
• Internet sourcing for candidates, sourcing support for the Talent Acquisition team as required, partnering to develop sourcing and recruiting strategies/campaigns.
• Building and developing high value relationships with potential candidates
• Proactively conducting research to uncover potential candidates.
• Leverage networking, cold calling and complex internet searches and research.
• Providing timely feedback to candidates as necessary.
• Ensuring data accuracy in Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Preliminary phone screens as necessary.
• Taking a proactive approach to meeting staffing requirements to include: attracting, sourcing and screening applicants using a variety of innovative sourcing techniques while staying abreast of developing market conditions and trends.
• Ensuring processes and procedures promote the best talent and meet internal promotional goals and follow OFCCP compliance.
• Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo)
• 1 year of sourcing, recruiting or human resources experience (including internships)
• Phone screening/interviewing skills
• Internet navigation/data mining/Boolean search skills for sourcing purposes
• Proven ability to source candidates using a wide variety of sources beyond job boards
• General knowledge of employment law and hiring practices required
• Ability to work on and close multiple assignments concurrently and in a timely manner
• Proficient in MS Office
General traits of a successful candidate
• Ability to work independently and be trusted to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Willingness to recruit aggressively while adhering to ethical business practices
• Team player mentality
• Adherence to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion
• Marketing ability, professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and sustain excellent working relationships with customers
• Enjoys the personal interaction with potential applicants and internal customers
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is based on experience.
Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
Phone : 919-782-7440
Website : http://www.volt.com/
Volt Information Sciences, Inc. comprises complementary business units that offer customized talent, technology and consulting solutions to a diverse client base. Founded in 1950, Volt services worldwide industries including aerospace, automotive, banking & finance, consumer electronics, information technology, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing media & entertainment, pharmaceutical, software, telecommunications, transportation and utilities. Operating through an international network servicing North and South America, Europe and Asia, Volt is one of the world’s largest, most respected recruitment organizations. Volt delivers top talent in all skill categories as well as end-to-end workforce strategies, including managed services programs and recruitment process outsourcing. Large global enterprises rely on Volt for Vendor Management System (VMS) technology and e-procurement solutions to aid them in sourcing highly-skilled contingent workers and managing contingent labor spend.