City : Brockton
Zip Code: 02301
Responsible for hiring, orientation and in-services of all field employees.
Essential Job Duties:
* To recruit field staff in specific areas of need.
* Hiring field personnel in compliance with company policies and state/federal regulations.
* Responsible for verification of license, reference checks and CBI reports.
* Responsible for completed personnel files.
* Establish and maintain an orientation schedule for all field personnel.
* Provide education and support to all personnel. Including in-services, CPR classes and newsletters.
* Tracking of dates of renewal for license and CPR, as well as in-services attended.
* Maintain and order supplies needed for personnel files.
* Communicate with office staff as to personnel needs and new hires.
* Monthly reports to Directors regarding evaluation and skills checks needed.
* Assist with the placing of Nursing Ads.
* To follow up with all worker compensation and unemployment claims.
* Maintain an accurate and up to date list of all active nurses.
* Staff as needed.
* Confirm all schedules weekly and document date and time.
* Mail existing patient schedules to families monthly, to arrive prior to the first of each month.
* Other duties as assigned by Manager.
* Ability to file, type, maintain records, and schedule appointments. Word processing and spreadsheet skills.
* Two years general office experience. Two years human resource experience.
* College degree preferred.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Familiarity with services offered by the company preferred.
Requisition ID: R0005701