Business Operations Manager, Workforce Management - Relationship Manager
As Business Operations Manager in BP&A within Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB), you will build and preserve trusting relationships with our internal customers, including leading a team of relationship managers and projects that support the alignment of business resources to ensure key performance standards while ensuring the highest level of service to our customers. The Workforce Management team is responsible for the planning, scheduling, real time administration and work distribution for all call center groups in Consumer and Community Banking. In this role, you will be responsible for communicating the key Workforce Management projects and aligned processes in support of the CCB organization.
• Act as a liaison between Workforce Leadership and Operation Business Leaders
• Understand customer needs and communicate to Workforce Leadership
• Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
• Promote and communicate aligned workforce processes
• Gain solid knowledge of drivers that may potentially impact operations and communicate to Workforce Leadership
• Responsible for hiring and leading a team of Relationship Managers
• Responsible for project management. May be required to be act as project lead.
• Engage business partners and project managers to drive strategic recommendations and implement changes that improve the business
• Provide Workforce Management subject matter expertise and leadership to the team
• Determine workforce management strategies that will support operational strategies and then ensure that these workforce strategies are implemented
• Drive Process Improvement and Best Practices to ensure optimal service levels and staffing
• Engage business partner and project managers to drive strategic recommendations and implement changes that improve the business
• Strong skills in MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Understanding of Analytical/Data Mining Systems (i.e., Tableau, SQL)
• 6 years’ experience in Workforce Management preferred
• Working knowledge of Genesys and Aspect workforce platforms
• Strong understanding of cross functional Workforce Management practices
• Proven experience leading project initiatives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Experience in business analysis, reporting of business data, problem identification, resolution and root cause analysis
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
JPMorgan Chase Jobs