THIS IS NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY / NO THIRD-PARTY VENDORS
Who is Taos?
Taos is an IT consulting and services company that offers expertise across the strategic, management and tactical layers of IT and engineering organizations. As part of the nations IT landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
Were changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Taos is currently seeking a Technical Recruiter based in Boston, MA to join our Talent Acquisition Team!
Who you are:
You are self-confident and extroverted with the ability to enliven, engage, and positively impact individuals and groups. You like to face a variety of dynamic tasks that are constantly changing according to business needs and can easily adapt to those changes. You thrive under pressure, delivering results and facing challenges head-on in any environment. You move at a faster-than-average pace, learning quickly and working efficiently under minimal supervision. You possess the determination and knowledge to confidently make assertions and back them up. You have a passion for all things tech and are looking for a role that will allow you to work on a team of like-minded individuals.
What youll be doing:
- Working closely with the Business Development team to gather and interpret business requirements into technical qualifications for open requisitions
- Collaborating with Relationship Management team to source, qualify, and build talent pipeline
- Building relationships and rapport with candidates, clients, Relationship Managers, Business Development Executives, and other internal players
- Act as a community manager to leverage and build strong relationships with the technical community including attending or hosting networking events and meet ups
- ing your existing technical knowledge to identify and prescreen candidates technical skills
- Using tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Indeed, and Dice to identify and manage candidates
- Coordinating and scheduling calls, appointments, and interviews for candidates with clients and Business Development Executives
- Presenting solutions to Business Development Executives with the goal of fulfilling opportunities with new consultants
- Becoming familiar with Taos business model and positioning Taos value to candidates
- Growing your knowledge through self-study of latest technology and IT trends
What youll bring with you:
- 3 or more years of Technical Recruiting experience
- Deep knowledge or previous experience in the IT field including Development, Cloud, DevOps, Windows and Linux Systems, Networking, and Security
- Full-lifecycle recruiting experience and a honed ability in the selection phase
- Strong connection in the technical community
- Experience with attending and hosting technical meet up and networking events
- Ability to recruit to the value proposition, not just a list of technical requirements
- Understanding of the difference between standard and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with the technical career path and progression for Technologists/ Engineers
- High level of enthusiasm, professionalism, and tenacity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and outgoing personality
- Stellar oral and written communication skills
- Professional and social networking capabilities
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, click HERE or go to our website at *********************************************** we will do the rest! Well make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
For immediate consideration, please email your current resume to **********************. To learn more about Taos Mountain LLC, please visit our website at ************
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
Taos Mountain, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
E-Verify Participant: This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to ******************************************** and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?