Total Quality Logistics
Corporate Sales Recruiter / Erlanger , KY
At TQL, people are the backbone of our business. The TQL Recruiting team is responsible for spearheading all efforts when it comes to finding top talent across the United States. As a recruiter, here, youll own the entire search process while managing the needs of your dedicated hiring manager. Joining our Recruiting Team means stepping on board with a fast-paced crew that has a great sense of urgency and the ability to drive results.
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion-dollar leader in the third-party logistics industry. Its fast-paced, energetic sales model and state-of-the-art technology has propelled it from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. Motivated employees from coast to coast help to arrange thousands of truckload freight movements every day. Fierce dedication to the companys winning principles - integrity, honesty and teamwork - gives TQL the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its employees, customers and carriers, and makes this a company people are proud to be associated with. Do you have what it takes?
- Become an expert in identifying the best sales talent in your region.
- Establish relationships with candidates to understand their skills, experience and motivators.
- Be a head hunter - find candidates through sourcing techniques using job boards, employee referrals, social media, and campus recruiting.
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle from initial conversation to offer.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with your hiring managers, internal customers and peers to understand company hiring needs.
- Drive our message and enthusiastically promote TQLs sales opportunity to your network.
- Participate and assist with on-campus job fairs, presentations and a variety of other college recruiting activities as needed.
- Assist in brainstorming and developing grassroots strategies to help promote TQL in the community to attract driven and successful entry-level professionals.
- Lend a hand with recruiting based projects on an as-needed basis.
You need the following:
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience.
- Familiar with various production metrics associated with performance (call numbers, time to fill, quality of hire, etc.)
- Understanding of Boolean search logic to source talent.
- Experience making cold calls to acquire candidate leads.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Possess dynamic presentation skills for communication to external organizations, universities and groups as needed.
- Be highly motivated, have an outstanding work ethic, and a competitive edge to be the very best.
- Slackers need not apply.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at ******************.
Job ID: ********
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Total Quality Logistics
Website : https://www.tql.com
TQL is the second largest freight brokerage firm in North America - connecting companies needing products hauled with carriers delivering goods. Our ability to connect customers to the hundreds of thousands of trucks belonging to small carriers and owner/operators creates greater efficiency in transportation and keeps the economy moving. Hard work has been the key to our growth, plain and simple. Before starting TQL in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1997, our CEO worked as a produce shipper. He worked with freight brokerage firms on a daily basis and his frustration at the lack of service and integrity he saw in the industry drove him to start his own company. By delivering the highest level of professional service, reliability, and peace of mind to customers and carriers 24/7/365, we have become one of the largest and most trusted freight brokerage firms in North America, employing more than 3,200 people.