Weston Solutions, Inc.
Job ID 11437
Type Regular Full-Time
Company Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Category Human Resources and Legal
More information about this job
Cures Start Here. At Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, home to three Nobel laureates, interdisciplinary teams of world-renowned scientists seek new and innovative ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer, HIV/AIDS and other life-threatening diseases. Fred Hutchs pioneering work in bone marrow transplantation led to the development of immunotherapy, which harnesses the power of the immune system to treat cancer. An independent, nonprofit research institute based in Seattle, Fred Hutch houses the nations first and largest cancer prevention research program, as well as the clinical coordinating center of the Womens Health Initiative and the international headquarters of the HIV Vaccine Trials Network. Careers Start Here.
The Administrative Coordinator will report to the Administrative Manager, HR Operations and will primarily support two Senior Directors and their direct reports. This high impact position will be overseeing scheduling/calendar oversight, customer service follow up and crafting presentations in support of the divisions deliverables. In addition, they will be utilizing solid judgment and discretion in interpreting and implementing department and Center policies and procedures within the existing framework.
* Manage two (2) constantly changing calendars for Senior Directors by proactively anticipating needs.
* Act as program support for recruiting of Fred Hutch and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Faculty, including executive calendaring, creation of interview schedules, travel and hotel arrangements, catering and onsite touring.
* Act as program support for Fred Hutch and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Business Partners.
* Complete multiple monthly credit card reconciliations.
* Assist in the onboarding of new HR staff and maintain HR organizational chart accordingly.
* Provide thorough and detailed-oriented planning and support to executive-level meeting and special events including planning, logistics, materials, presentations, taking minutes and follow-up on action items.
* Provide executive assistant level back-up support to Vice President of HR.
* Manage relationships with executives, high-level donors, board members and key contacts, ensuring timely follow-up and scheduling.
* Perform other responsibilities as required.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of five years of administrative experience
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
* Must be organized, detail oriented and have experience in project coordination.
* Able to professionally triage and troubleshoot while using independent judgement.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and met goals in a timely manner.
* Experience scheduling on the executive-level
* Prior work experience in Human Resources
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Ability to work with executives and candidates with poise and confidence
* Ability to multi-task, work independently, prioritize effectively, plan ahead, problem-solve and meet goals in a deadline driven environment
* Highly flexible and able to change focus easily
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
* Highly developed organization and information management skills required
* Strong attention to high level of detail and quality of work; strong follow through
* Ability to deliver excellent customer service
* Willing to ask for direction or ask questions if given unclear projects or tasks
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
* Ability to build relationships and work in a team environment
* Solid background in planning travel, meeting agendas and taking minutes
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at ********************* or by calling ************.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Weston Solutions, Inc.
Website : http://www.westonsolutions.com
Weston is a national environmental and infrastructure support services firm committed to safety and client value driven to be our clients’ most effective and efficient service provider for both straightforward and complex projects. Our 100% employee-owners apply their distinct skills and experience to provide excellence in the services we deliver for our industrial; commercial; and federal, state, and local government clients. For 60 years, we have solved our client’s environmental and infrastructure support challenges with a passion to serve and driven to make a difference. Our highly networked community of professionals work as “One Weston” to bring the right resources from across 27 full-service delivery center offices, plus project offices and remote resources to meet our client’s needs through a national pool of 1,100 professionals.