Yoh Services LLC
Location: Pittsburgh, PA 15108
Pay Rate: $14.00 an hour
12 month contract to start out
* The Solution Center HR Specialist is focused on providing effective and timely front-line customer service support for our employees, field Human Resources (HR) representatives and HR business partners
* This position will provide support for their questions, issues and problem resolution on center-supported services such as benefits, payroll, and HR policies & procedures
* The HR Specialist will also perform transactional activities related to all services offered from the service center
What You'll Be Doing:
* Assist employees and field HR representatives as the initial point of contact for benefits, payroll, and HR policy and procedure questions by answering employee calls and emails by providing immediate resolution or careful redirection to escalated support resources
* Answer routine employee, field HR representatives and HR business partner inquiries relating to benefit plans, payroll, policies and procedures
* Collaborate with other HR Solution Center subject matter experts and field HR reps to resolve employee issues in a thorough and timely manner
* Perform back-office transactions for benefits, payroll and general HR data processing in support of HR functions, including running ad hoc and scheduled reports, data entry, data reconciliation, mailings, filing, sending correspondence, sorting and routing incoming mail
* Achieve stated performance measures and adhere to established customer service standards. Perform special projects as assigned and managed by a supervisor
* Entry level position that will be directly supervised
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
* Previous experience (1-2 years) in benefits, payroll, general human resources or customer service preferred
* Experience working in a call center or HR shared service center preferred
* Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures, and programs
* Ability to deliver excellent customer care via telephone
* Critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills
* Service-oriented attitude and willingness to learn
* Possess good listening skills and patience to work with all types of employees
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude
* Individual should have high energy with the ability to organize/prioritize workload
* Spanish speaking skills a plus
Top Skills Should You Possess:
* BA/BS or equivalent work experience directly attributable to human resources, benefits or payroll
* Excellent interpersonal skills needed with the ability to communicate well in a diverse work environment
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, experience using a HRIS data base and reporting application
What's In It For You*
* Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities.
* Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Mike Edstrohm
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
For over 70 years, Yoh has provided the talent needed for the jobs and projects critical to client success, by delivering comprehensive workforce solutions that focus on Aerospace & Defense, Engineering, Government, Health Care, Life Sciences, Information Technology and Telecommunications. Yoh fulfills immediate resource needs and delivers managed and outsourced solutions.