Retail Business Services, LLC is an independent Ahold Delhaize company and supports the local brands of Ahold USA and Delhaize America, including:
Food Lion, Giant Landover, Giant Carlisle, Hannaford, Martin’s, Peapod and Stop & Shop.
Position Title: Supervisor II Associate Service Center
Position Location: Scarborough, ME
Position Summary: Supervises and coordinates activities of associates providing Tier 1 telephone customer support services for staff and associate inquiries. Monitor all ASC queues throughout the day to ensure accurate and timely problem resolution to meet all service level objectives.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• May be responsible for answering telephones and responding to self service tickets during peak volumes
• Circulates the floor throughout the day to listen to conversations, provide instructions and be available for questions and escalated calls.
• Monitor the ASC queues and adjust skills sets and off-phone activities throughout the day to minimize wait times and abandonment rates.
• Develop lunch, break, SST, training and meeting schedules for Call Specialists each month to ensure call center staffing needs are met.
• Track of attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc. and review with associate during monthly one-on-one sessions.
• In partnership with Training, Knowledge and Quality Specialist as well as the Senior Call Specialists, provide training to staff for skills building and continual productivity improvement
• In partnership with Training, Knowledge and Quality Specialist as well as the Senior Call Specialists, monitor Call Specialists performance, both live and historical, by performing interaction audits to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies and department standards.
• At the end of each working day log into the daily notebook any feedback, long call information, analysis or reflections from that day's interaction with the agents.
• Act as laision with members of the HR and Payroll organizations as needed regarding escalated associate inquiries and/or issues.
• Ensure professional development, counseling and recognition of all team personnel; hire, train and review all direct reports; motivate Call Reps through positive feedback and foster an atmosphere of openness and teamwork
• Meet with ASC Manager to report the progress of the call agent team and discuss any upcoming staffing needs.
• Assist Manager, Associate Service Center, with special projects and strategies to improve productivity and effectiveness of the team
• Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
• 3 years' Supervisory experience supporting HR systems, payroll or in a high volume HR contact center.
• Familiarity with HR, Benefits, Talent, Unemployment and Payroll processes.
• Competent in MS Office software.
• Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service to ASC customers, business partners and associates at all levels of the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
• Experience in a high volume Human Resources customer service call center.
• Experience working in Human Resources and/or Payroll in a documentation, communications, training, or quality assurance capacity
• Prior management/supervisory experienced preferred
• Experience working in Human Resources and/or Payroll Service center or customer service center environment, and familiarity with common service center tools (e.g. telephone, case management) is preferred.
• Experience in delivering excellent customer service in a high transaction environment.
Skills and Abilities:
• Exceptional Customer Service skills.
• Strong leadership and relationship building skills.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, time management and listening skills.
• High attention to detail and policy compliance.
• Able to manage multiple priorities on an ongoing basis while maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external partners.
• Ability to adjust workload based on business needs as well as the ability to remain calm under pressure and coach staff to do the same.
• Ability to deal with pressure from multiple sources.