Requisition Number: SS-11357
Area of Interest: Human Resources
Brand/Division: Shared Services
Position Type: Full-time
Technology Recruiter - Atlanta, GA Area
About the Team
You will be part of the Talent/Human Resources team based out of our headquarters in San Francisco, CA. Our job is to ensure that we attract, engage, and develop the best talent in retail.
About the Role
We are looking for a full-cycle Tech Recruiter who embodies our values and will help us grow our new technology rotational program. This new position based in the Greater Atlanta Georgia Area will get to help build the campus recruiting strategy and process from the ground up. You will partner with various schools to bring the WSI culture to campus and return with the best entry-level talent for the team.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle campus recruiting for technology in Atlanta, GA (and surrounding areas).
* Create and drive campus hiring programs and initiatives, building a brand new technical team and partnerships.
* Effectively build and manage a technical candidate pipeline to ensure delivery of key performance metrics.
* Lead the analysis and reporting of key performance recruiting metrics and identify trends.
* Be extremely knowledgeable about our business both technical and company to effectively engage in offer negotiation and HR-related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc.) to sell the company and close candidates.
* Travel to technical schools and universities to establish relationships with students, faculty, and career services. Design a tailored recruiting approach at designated school(s) to achieve demand.
* Research and build relationships with student groups, hackathons, clubs, and university programs that attract top technical talent.
* Attend and organize career fairs, tech talks, and fun events that will excite students about our culture and the technical challenges.
* Design and create campus recruiting materials, such as swag, pamphlets, and videos.
* Showcase your passion for campus hiring. That means intimate knowledge of curriculum, competitor best practices, and relationships.
* Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
We're excited about you because you are...
* Self-driven. You have extraordinary organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through to drive big projects through to completion. You don't get easily overwhelmed and are motivated to get quality work accomplished quickly.
* A clear communicator. You set and establish clear goals and work with all types of people. You always have compassion for your candidates and hiring teams.
* You're passionate about technology and how it is making retail fun
* Passionate about candidate experience. You're respectful of candidates and the stressful process a job hunt can be. You're innovative, very creative, and constantly looking for ways to find top talent.
* Confident. You are great at influencing all levels of leadership because you know your craft and deliver the data to back up your recommendations. You're excited to help build something new and share it with the world.
* Fun. You're a charismatic person who can talk to anyone, especially those technically inclined.
* Problem solver. You've created processes to get through vast candidate pipelines and enjoy solving problems.
* Critical thinking. You have the ability to pull yourself out of the tactical day-to-day and see the long-term strategic opportunities.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of 3 years university recruiting experience in a dynamic, high volume and multi-tasking environment
* A minimum of 2 years recruiting technical talent (i.e. engineers, web developers, etc.)
* A 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
* Technically savvy, with ADP or other ATS experience preferred
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Website : http://www.williams-sonomainc.com
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of home furnishings in the United States and Canada. Our brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We successfully market them through all three major channels — retail stores, catalogs, and the Internet.