GreenSky is one of the fastest growing Financial Technology companies in America. We make it easy for businesses of all sizes to offer credit to their customers with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans and hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers, GreenSky is quickly changing the consumer credit marketplace. We have a great team, are growing quickly, and are backed by some of the leading investors in the world.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Looking for great talent to help us continue our rapid growth!
The Workforce Analyst partners with the management team to meet and exceed service levels and response time objectives. The Workforce Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Atlanta and NOKY Customer Service Call Centers, work in conjunction with the company's partnered WFM & Operations management team, which will develop accurate call volume and workload forecasts, manage real time adherence, and deliver necessary reporting to senior leadership for visibility on areas of successes and challenges.
The incumbent will monitor and evaluate call center performance relative to agreed upon metrics and business objectives. The incumbent will also analyze issues associated with call center functions, assist in monitoring the call center vendor's response to these issues and support continuous improvement of customer service.
This position is a member of the Operations team and reports to the Front Line Manager, Workforce Management.
Atlanta, GA 30329 or Crestview Hills, KY 41017 (Less than 5% travel required)
Monday - Friday 10am- 7pm with Saturday work as needed (Ability to be on-call for system issues 24/7)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Oversee and maintain the Workforce Management (WFM) Platform utilized for forecasting, scheduling, tracking, monitoring, and reporting the daily and monthly call center statistics. This includes, though is not limited to contact center volumes, FTE, schedule adherence and service level achievement.
* Communicate Daily with the Analyst Group's management team regarding the centers staffing outlook for the day/or touch point items for forecasting.
* Manage Call Center real time adherence, either directly, or through the WFM team.
* Create and maintain an environment that encourages input from front line employees. Mentors the supervisor team when applicable through training and development
* Responsible for CSR Shift bidding and adequate shrinkage i.e. vacation, meetings, training, breaks, etc.
* Identify and research service level risks for problem resolution and management notification.
* Oversee escalation plan when service levels are negatively impacted.
* Participate in the effort of building staffing strategies that support multi-site, multi-touch point, multi-lingual, multi-skilled customer contact center(s).
* Appropriately forecast and account for growth due to seasonal variations and special events.
* Assist in creating disaster recovery and contingency plans for WFM. Contribute to ensuring the call center meets financial goals and KPI objectives.
* Responsible for internal and external Call Center SLA reporting.
* All other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
* 5 years recent hands-on experience in a call center with a high level of customer focus
* Possess the professional experience and aptitude to address escalated issues with a positive outcome
* Experience leading, coaching, mentoring staff and building a strong team in a call center environment
* Experience working with and troubleshooting the Interactive Intelligence telephony system and IEX workforce management solution is desired
* Experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to call center technologies
* Experience with forecasting and scheduling predictions across all contact channels
* Experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team and senior management
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and commitments concurrently
* Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
* Ability to be on-call for system issues 24/7; Primary scheduled hours Monday - Friday 10am- 7pm with Saturday work as needed
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge and experience with call flow technologies and strategies.
Desired but not required Qualifications:
* 1 years recent hands-on workforce management and forecasting experience in a high volume call center
* Workforce Management systems experience
* Call delivery systems experience
* Bachelor's degree in business preferred or equivalent work experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of PC, Networks or technical infrastructure environments
* Analytical and data mining skills
* Experience with Genesys IC Business Manager and Genesys Interaction Optimizer
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Level of Education:
May 16, 2018
Years of Experience:
5 - 7 Years