Sunbelt Rentals, Inc
Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As a Recruiter, you will will be responsible for managing and implementing a legally compliant strategic staffing plan for positions that supports the business goals and objectives. Utilizes resources to ensure the recruitment of high quality talent consistent with the desired company culture
As a Recruiter, you will will be responsible for managing and implementing a legally compliant strategic staffing plan for positions that supports the business goals and objectives. Utilizes resources to ensure the recruitment of high quality talent consistent with the desired company culture.
Qualified candidates will be based in the Seattle or Portland metropolitan areas.
This role may work remote upon approval of the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager and major internal customers it will support (Regional VP).
To be successful candidates must be open to overnight and local travel (various locations in the Pacific Northwest & Mountain states), of which an estimated 30% may be overnight.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for interfacing with all levels of the organization regarding the hiring process
* Responsible for the full life cycle of recruiting (i.e. cold calling to closing) as required
* Responsible for conducting targeted searches and contacting passive job seekers
* Contract management and Vendor negotiation
* Coordinate with field management and job advertisement agencies for printed job postings; job board and internet postings
* Recruit, interview and select employees to fill vacant positions
* Coach management in interviewing and hiring techniques, as well as paperwork completion
* Directs and monitors employment requisition process
* Phone screening and interviewing local and field candidates (includes a variety of positions)
* Research and recommend alternative solutions for various recruitment issues
* Implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
* Identify passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
* Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process
* Assist in negotiating offers by partnering with regional human resource manager, senior management, and other groups as necessary.
* Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Sunbelts recruitment efforts by applying a wide range of experience on current external recruiting policies, practices and trends.
* Evaluate recruitment costs and develop metrics for measuring value (open position, turnover costs, etc.)
* Identify cost effective sourcing alternatives and research/identify cost savings efforts
* Ensure compliance with company EEO, affirmative action plans and federal and state regulations
* BA/BS degree required or equivalent related recruiting experience
* 3 years proven full recruiting experience in high volume
a corporate or third party environment
* Construction/Heavy Equipment/Trucking or other related skilled environment preferred
* Experience in implementing a wide range of staffing programs
* Proven track record in a fast paced, high volume environment
* Knowledge of employment law and acceptable hiring practices
* Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on clarity, tact and diplomacy.
* Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems ( Workday
* Experience with phone screening and interviewing; database and alternative sourcing; job postings and posting maintenance preferred
* Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, intranet and internet
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
Gear up for an exciting career!
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Sunbelt Rentals, Inc
Website : http://www.sunbeltrentals.com
Sunbelt Rentals is one of the largest equipment rental companies in the United States. Backed by a national network of more than 450 locations, Sunbelt successfully services a variety of customers - from those in the commercial, residential, industrial, municipal, and specialized service industries, to weekend do-it-yourselfers. Sunbelt’s extensive fleet exceeds $4.0 billion and includes general construction equipment, industrial tools, pumps and power generation equipment, trench shoring, scaffolding, remediation & restoration equipment, and more.